Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: I'm not getting this game until the price drops.

I'm not getting this game until the price drops.

Good for you
    Self-Medicated Pyschopath since 2010.

i loved it but should have waited,its only 50 now at gamestop.
    Arcade Mode World Leaderboards XBL
    #1 Radio Tower/#3 Fish Market

Originally Posted by hazeces
    Dude what is your problem, every time I go into a thread which has something negative about the game you are there bashing people.. I did not say the game was bad I just said why I wish I would have waited for reviews before buying it. The game is good but it's not worth the 65 bucks. Are you rich ? do your mom and daddy buy you everything ? Guess what not everyone is like that. I have to work to make money and buy my own things. I also have bill to pay like others do. So just because I give my opinion about a game. You know what's also funny most of the people who say stuff like you probably feel the same way about the game and don't want to admit it, because they don't want to be reminded of how much they pay for a game that's not worth all that money. Anyway I already bought it. I will continue to play this game, because I do like it. But, like I said before I do regret paying the full price for it. I really don't care what anyone says from here on, because that's what freedom of speech is for. so whoever wants to bash me for what I said fine go ahead. But I won't pay no mind.
    dont go talking to me about money a-hole.I had to get a job as soon as I was 15 and most of that money went to my drivers ed and then insurance for my car which i also bought.Dont go calling me spoiled and that i need my mommy and daddy to buy me stuff.and about me hating the game but not admiting it,I like the game alot,I now wish the price was a bit lower maybe 50-45 but i think its a great game.I will now let you go back to feeling all high and mighty because you pay bills.
    Arcade Mode World Leaderboards XBL
    #1 Radio Tower/#3 Fish Market

Perhaps we're missing some grand point that the reason the game is so questionably light on length is to keep with overall game aesthetic. I mean, what's the longest User-created YouTube video you've watched?
    Always Outnumbered,
    Never Outgunned.

Wink

My point exactly , as i said it somewhere in this forum , probably been stepped on it by a random elephant ...

Anywya , let Brandon Hardesty sing it for you ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by drkmn302
    play.com (uk) is selling it for 17.99 at the mo !!! rapid price drop lol
    Ouch!!! Indeed. I see that TESCO & GAME (UK) are also selling it for £25.
    The play.com Limited Edition for £17.99 looks like the best price.

Linky: http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStatio...n/Product.html
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

I'm not getting this game until your pants drop.

::waits::

Kane or Lynch's? As far as I know, both of them have their pants down in A Thousand Cuts level

you missed the point entirely....

Originally Posted by SlashPrower
    Because there's making a short game and then there's cheating people out of their money.

Maybe when it's 30-40 dollars it'll be worth it. Until then, I would courteously like to extend the middle finger to whoever decided to pay off fans' years of patience and enduring the scorn of others for a game that only takes 5 hours to beat at the most, and only has 3 multiplayer modes with 6 maps.

I don't even care how good the game is, that's unacceptable. There are NES games longer than that. I would have accepted it being only a passable game but 7-8 hours like the first one, but this is just terrible and I doubt this is going to get many people to change their minds about this series.

Thanks, Eidos, for reading the complaints about the first game being too short and making the second game about 3-5 hours shorter. You bastards.

in the uk its dropped to £17.99 @ play.com what does that tell ya lol

Big Grin

Originally Posted by dirtdog
    you missed the point entirely....
    Oh NO YOU DIDN'T ! ...

Originally Posted by drkmn302
    in the uk its dropped to £17.99 @ play.com what does that tell ya lol
    Obviously this topic caused the serious price drop , Slash should live in shame ! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12