Thread: Not one CrAzY attack by Lynch?

Not one CrAzY attack by Lynch?

Question Not one CrAzY attack by Lynch?

From what I heard is that Lynch doesn't even hallucinate civilians being cops in the game once?! Whats with that! Doesn't sound like Lynch to me...

evil twin

nope not once...........kinda sucks

he is fixed now, remember.. he only talks to himself occasionaly
    signature image

Makes things even worse. He doesn't hallucinate anymore, he's plain insane from the beginning .
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Originally Posted by TAPETRVE
    Makes things even worse. He doesn't hallucinate anymore, he's plain insane from the beginning .
    umm actually he is really tame and doesnt do anything outlandish or interesting for the better part of the game unless you count moaning and grunting like a burly virgin homo.

why are you guys wanted to hallucinate LOL
    go drink a vodka and hallucinate

Originally Posted by bigjj2010
    why are you guys wanted to hallucinate LOL
    go drink a vodka and hallucinate
    really? ....you took time out of your day to post this???

i hate you, your abundance of free time, and your English teacher.

I remember in the story when he started doing some wierd in a firefight " 4, 7, 28, 92, ghh AHHH...*breathes* I can do this I can do THIghhhhhhhhhhhhh this groan*

He can't take life endangering pressure on a regular basis well :/

We're playing from his point of view...in his mind, he is the one sane.

Seriously though, I killed bunch of civilians for the sake of being Lynch, you know.

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    We're playing from his point of view...in his mind, he is the one sane.

Seriously though, I killed bunch of civilians for the sake of being Lynch, you know.
    Uh....yeah, yeah for the character. Me too
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Spoilers in the topic title, lovely! can't you have left people to just find out that doesn't happen.

I had no idea Lynch was ok now and expect him to do something crazy, thanks a lot man :/

Cool

I've noticed that when i shoot at the 'downed' cops , it bears a striking resemblence to when Lynch keeps randomly shooting at corpses in Dead Men ...

Marvelous ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

I actually expected Lynch to just lose his sanity when Xiu died, but yet he still seems slightly sane.

I mean c'mon, no-one growls like Lynch when he sees Xiu's body.