Thread: R6025 error

R6025 error

R6025 error

Pure virtual function call -

Installed c++ 2005, 2008, uninstalled, reinstalled c++, installed different versions of G4WL (at least 3 versions), installed the latest openAL, unistalled it, reinstalled it (several times), set audio hardware acceleration to all 4 settings (multiple times), messed with main.ini, messed with kane and lynch.cfg, set desktop resolution to 800x600, 1280x960 (and so on), set color quality to 16 bit, messed with .exe properties, disabled G4WL auto sign-in, messed around with some nvidia control panel settings, defaulted setting, installed latest sound drivers, restarted several times, reinstalled the game three times, installed demo (runs perfect - 60+ fps at all times), copied demo .exe to main game, game runs, I can't sign into live, only 2 chapters are shown, but I can only play one.

I've played and finished over 100 games on this PC including some G4WL games like Gears of War, Dawn of War 2, Chaos Rising, Batman: Arkham Asylym, GTA IV, The Lost and Damned, The Ballad of Gay Tony and played Street Fighter IV and Fallout 3.

E8400 (stock, @3.00GHz)
    8800GT 512MB (latest drivers - 258.96)
    4GB
    32bit XP

dxdiag:

Edit: Tried installing in the other directory, installed the latest version of Silverlight, reinstalled Framework 3.5.

Going to try installing Win7.

I only had to reformat and install a new OS to get it working.