Thread: There's More Weapons Than Expected; Your Favorite?

There's More Weapons Than Expected; Your Favorite?

Question There's More Weapons Than Expected; Your Favorite?

Knowing that many of you will be playing this game sometime soon (of course), I was curious as to what will be (or is) your favorite weapon. When playing the demo of this game, I was just so pleased to see such a large weapon list for this game. It's not like there's a 100 weapons, but there's quite a bit considering.

So what is your favorite weapon and why...?

I'm embarrassed to not know the name of the weapon, but my favorite would have to be in the assault rifle class; it is in the singleplayer mission in the demo, is silenced, and totally kicks ***.

But I know I'll be changing my favorite weapon, because I want something LOUD!
    BOVGTV - TV For Gamers: http://www.bovgtv.com | http://www.youtube.com/bestofvideogames
    Sure, I Play Online @ PSN ID: ThomasBros | Xbox Live Gamertag: BOVG

Do you mean the gun the swats were carrying cause i think thats not an assualt rifle but more of an smg

But i love dat snub nose

(P)Mac-10 is pro. A burst from the starting AK and a little bit of the Mac will kill anyone at close range
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

I quite like the LMG for all the obvious reasons. I found the desert eagle to be quite good too.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

save money pick up guns that fall, dont be noobs.

Might as well spend the money, as you can't buy crap other than guns with it, anyway.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Originally Posted by somanynames
    save money pick up guns that fall, dont be noobs.
    The guns cost, what, 80, 90k on average? That's not that much. Plus, no enemy drops that sweet Steele shotgun. I always take that into round 2 with me.

I use one of my pre-order guns so I feel like the pre-order was useful lol

Rolleyes

Is it me or there was just Too Much guns to choose from ? ...

I mean christ , how many handguns are there to choose ? and it's not like at least each of them have their own pros and cons , theres always one that is better than the rest of them ! so the nine other handguns are useless once you got the best ...

In Dead Men all four machine guns were equally deadly , so it all goes down to a 'personnal' choice , like a player's signature weapon or something ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous

In Dead Men all four machine guns were equally deadly , so it all goes down to a 'personnal' choice , like a player's signature weapon or something ...
    Yeah, but soon a lot of player's signature gun would be one of those three. Now in Dog Days theres a alot of guns, but they are nearly equal in status, this, I think allows for the 'signature gun'
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Yeah alright , point taken ...

Still sad there was no Armsel Striker though ... i like the shape of that fine machinery ...

Such a beauty ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

I've been kind of all over the place with my weapon choices.

I used to only buy an SM45, then occasionally I'd buy an AK too. Then, for I while I went without buying anything at all, saving my money.

Lately, I've really taken to the Silenced Doretta, which, speaking of "signature weapons", it's pretty awesome to be running around popping guys with a silenced pistol, badass.

Now though, I'm at rank 1, so I don't care about money. I've been buying the most expensive shotguns (Gras 12 and I forget the other one's name), or the pistol shotgun.

In the harbor level, at the beginning there's two cop cars that drive up and it's awesome to just blast the crap out of the cops with the Gras 12 before they can even get out of the car.

Hello Kitty Rainbow Pimp Gun.
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

Originally Posted by Mercenary of The7
    Hello Kitty Rainbow Pimp Gun.
    It's actually "Goodby Katty Gun", a purple Kaliningrad 47. I really want that weapon.

My personal favorite weapon is TOQ Model Four and sometimes the TOQ SBR. Two very fine SMGs, that many times give me an edge over some assault riffles, in fact I think it's Kaliningrad 74 the one I use the most.

I kinda want TOQ Elite as well, I usually steal it from goons on the Radio Tower level.

Doretta Silenced AMAZING gun, kills very fast and accurate too
    least fav is either the mac-10 or the scorpion (can't remember the names in this game it;s pac-10 and something else) but ye i don;t like them atall
    "Like you're a ing saint."