Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poem Peaples!!!!! LOOK HERE!!!

well im not writing poems..i dont have so much feeling and passion to write a poem in 20 minutes..anyway how are you lately?

Things are alright. So much better, lot of less stress.
    It didnt help that exams were that week...i passed with flying colors!

Me and my boyfriend are okay too. That helps ALOT. We are closer now...I thought it would be impossible.

I guess i should get back to writing / posting poems huh?
    Dont have one right now....or the wanting to write one. So that will have to wait
    signature imageAngel of Darkness

that's great news about your bf and that u are happy..i glad! keep me informed

Heres one, i just mad up on the top of my head...a short poem.

"Days fade...
    Nights grow...
    Dead rises, and rain falls.

Only one Person on this earth can stop it.
    The love of my life....
    heart and soul....

He completes me,
    loves me as well....
    And will stop the chaos in my mind...."

I dont really care for this one much...o well, cant find the other one! so this is good enough...

Its kinda sad...no one wants to talk to me on this thread anymore......I dont wana stop writing poems but it just feels like no ones paying attention anymore. So whats the point.......

i still reading your poems!
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

vampire u said way bck at the start of this thread that u will be getting a ps3 cable 2 hook up ur internet but i dont have a cable and my ps3 internet is working fine? x

Yeah I don't have ethernet cable either..i'm wireless connected..and vampy it's me denis

There are 2 versions of the ps3 claw...i might have the other one you dont. I have tried online without the cable as well, and it wont let me.

And are you serious.....DENIS!!!! your using that username....? oookkkaaayyy a bit disturbing......

No...seriously, it is... What happened to "Denis100%"? I know T.F denis was banned....

both got banned..it was my fault actually..i had to create another one again but this time i will be more careful..let's hope that goranagar won't banned me again but aw well i might create another account here as denis or something..you don't like me as sexy vampy?

I dont mind, but its kinda freaky...because my bf is very protective of me and i dont think he would like me talkn to someone with the name of "sexy"...He means well though. He loves me to death

And why did goranagar ban you? or are you not allowed to say?...

gamesharing talking

o...spoilers, not using the spoiler thingie?

gamesharing is illegal and i was talking about this..if u don't know what is this just google it vampy

o okay......ow.... and i wil google it.

Just saying these are the color of my moods :
    When i sad = SAD
    When i mad =MAD
    When i normal =NORMAL

And today is this mood....

aw why my sweet vampy? you can talk to me we are friends! who make u sad? tell me and he is dead!

okay...dead is to the extremems here but its my family....its hard to explain, but all i can say is that...the pressures coming back. I only buried it deep down inside myself, and its resurfacing.....

my vampy..my dear friend, im so sorry for this..do they have a problem about your sexual life? no one has the right to judge our life and ourselves! we are the only who can do that and choose what's the best for us..im not having good time either and im losing my great friends the one after the other because after years of strong friendship that they change entirely, not only on their appearance but their behaviour too..it seems we both are having bad days but I want u to be strong and don't let them hurting you..i wish u to regain your sweet smile again..

This is a poem I wrote (on a Lara theme of course) a while back, and crafted in a graphic presentation

signature image

nice but only one thing actually..more basic english? most of it to me is like chinese

Nice work. I understand
    And no denis...its not my sexual life...so not intrested. Its just my parents are so strict. The smalles thing i do wrong makes them go beserk it seems.....They are not "go with the flow" like my boyfriends parents....Everythings going downhill it seems.... Just wish it could stop you know? Hope you get better too bud...

Just wandrin Denis...why do you care so much about me anyway..?

i dont know..i just do..because u seem good person and everyone in my life so far are asho...i haven't a boyfriend neither a good friend to share my thoughts and stuff..always alone

Quote Originally Posted by Denis.. View Post
    nice but only one thing actually..more basic english? most of it to me is like chinese
    I see where you're coming from. But at the same time, if it was just "basic english", it wouldn't be poetry. Poetry isn't meant to be straight forward. That's the stuff of school essays, business memos, and letters to family.

As I see it, poetry is supposed to be about interpretive imagery and metaphor. The reader is supposed to think about the meaning behind the words rather than having it laid out, and where each reader may interpret the poem according to their own perspective.

Do you get my meaning?
    signature image

im still confused..now a bit more..anyway i liked it but if u check mine and vampys poems u will get my point..

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Denis.. View Post
    i dont know..i just do..because u seem good person and everyone in my life so far are asho...i haven't a boyfriend neither a good friend to share my thoughts and stuff..always alone
    It is nice to have someone to talk to physically...i thank GOD for my boyfriend...he understands me....i want to marry him, but neither of us are ready I hope you can find someone den....you seem like a really good friend too

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast