Page 3 of 11 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Trivia and Tidbits Thread

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Trivia and Tidbits Thread

I never thought she was raped. I saw no indication of that, just that she had been tortured to death much in the same way Kane and Lynch were going to be, maybe skinned even.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

2. That's somebody's balls clapping against Xiu's asscheeks during the rape.

Thats going as my sig
    signature image

Rolleyes

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    I never thought she was raped. I saw no indication of that, just that she had been tortured to death much in the same way Kane and Lynch were going to be, maybe skinned even.
    Like i said , "somewhat suggested" ...

But in all seriousness , in such a crapsack world they live in , you think them wretched people would pass down the opportunity to rape a woman in front of her boyfriend , cutting her off while doing it , before dumping her body to some toilet ? ...

Also in some other forum there's this guy who 'claims' that he understands chinese and roughly knows that what Hsing was saying couldn't be anything else than rape ... of course this user could have just been bullting around saying that he understand cantonese ... but it's not that far fetched ...

However , if we were discussing whether Jenny (with no pants) was raped by The7 or not , well ... that's another story ...

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    Thats going as my sig
    I'm waiting ...

Also , Dog Man better be proud of what he has done ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

4. it is done.
    signature image

Rolleyes

I wouldn't call that 'bravery' , because ... well ...

. . .

This thread lacks some muffins ...
    *muffins for everyone still sane enough to enjoy the taste of muffins* ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Also , Dog Man better be proud of what he has done ...
    I am, actually. Very much.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    That's somebody's balls clapping against Xiu's asscheeks during the rape.
    I'll start being really offended once I stop laughing.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

However , if we were discussing whether Jenny (with no pants) was raped by The7 or not , well ... that's another story ...

Ah I was thinking that same thing not just Jenny not having any pants on but Yoko. I was think if not kane or lynch, maybe one of those men kane had hired.

Somebody had to hit that.

Wink

Seriously though , i'm sure that if you had the chance , one of you guys is probably going to ask the sound mixer of Dog Days "how did you recorded that 'clapping' sound?" ...

I mean look at you people , all being so excited about that ...
    Truly , it's like if the most amazing accomplishment they made in the sound departement is this ...

Anywya ...
    As for Yoko ...
    http://deadmen.ru/en/kl1-concept.html
    Just scroll down a bit , you'll see it ...

Bunch of sick people you all are ...

Seriously though , i'm sure that if you had the chance , one of you guys is probably going to ask the sound mixer of Dog Days "how did you recorded that 'clapping' sound?" ...
    Acid Burn said something about Mona Murr's voice being used in a 'unusual' way... That wouldn't make much sense by itself but maybe if we replace 'asscheeks' with 'chin'?
    No, forget I said anything.

Thumbs Up

Next you're going to start wondering how many takes did they make ...

At least there's no German scheiße-video in the game.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Well ... it did took them mods a few good months before finding the Hot Coffee programe , didn't they ? ...

Somewhere, in this world is someone trying to remove the pixels from Kane and Lynch out of curiosity and of course, boredom.

Anywya ...
    As for Yoko ...
    http://deadmen.ru/en/kl1-concept.html
    Just scroll down a bit , you'll see it ...

Bunch of sick people you all are ...
    That actually pissed me off quite a bit. I mean, there's Jenny and Yoko, and Jenny's probably 17 so she's still underage, so they decided "hey, let's draw Yoko topless! That's totally okay, even though she's not a stripper and it's really pointless"

At least Dead Men had the dignity to not go through with it.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Thumbs Up

I believe that's from the Playboy magazine ...
    It included that picture of Yoko And a 'interview' with Kane ... it's true ...

Yeah , Dead Men's marketting even went by Playboy ...

Lightbulb

- Numerous posters of Real-life band (uncomfirmed) such as "Mind Cruzha" and "Snake and Jet's Amazing Bullit Band" makes a couple of appearances in the game, mostly founded in chapters I, IV, V. These posters also made a few 'cameo' appearances in Dead Men, suggesting it's some of the developpers' favorite band.

Edit: Found this one on a website , not sure it's true , so you'll have to confirm it ...
    Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Easter Egg: Mini Ninjas Reference

In the Subway map in multiplayer, look to the left of where you spawn. Five signs posted here depict the cast of Mini Ninjas.
    http://www.cheatscodesguides.com/pc-.../kane-lynch-2/

Question

Need confirmation from you guys (hey , i Need your knowledge , unbelievable) ...
    But unless i'm mistaken (of which i still doubt it) , the location of the game's last chapter , Shanghai Pudong International Airport , marks the First 'specific' location , existing in real life , to feature in the "Kane & Lynch" franchise ...

I mean we had Los Angeles , Tokyo , Havana and Shanghai , yes yes , but the levels themselves were 'based off' the mood , structure and ambiance of their respective cities , not of an already existing bank/mall/night club/capitol ...
    This airport however isn't born out of the developper's imagination , it already exists , in real life , and ...

PS: it would also somewhat explain the "disclammer" , stating that the story is a fiction ...
    Since it takes place in a reali-life location , people might get suspicious and whatnot ...

Arrow

*grumbles some classic ramblings* ...

Anywya , in order to save my reputation , here's another trivia ...

- Interesting to see that Lynch, who made the first on-screen kill in Dead Men, is now the first to get 'killed' in Dog Days by having his throat slit in the game's first twelve seconds. Of course players later finds out that while Everyone believed that Lynch had died, he in fact merely passed out and was dumped in a open dumpster.

I believe it's one of the dog's dream, hence why the game is called Dog Days.

- Numerous posters of Real-life band (uncomfirmed) such as "Mind Cruzha" and "Snake and Jet's Amazing Bullit Band" makes a couple of appearances in the game
    Confirmed: Snake and Jet's Amazing Bullit Band is indeed a real band >> http://www.myspace.com/snakeandjet

not sure about Mind Cruzha though..
    喋血雙雄 2:伏天

So what building was Shangsai in. I think it was that Mao building.
    Also, the bus in the bridge photo is even in the game
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Question

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    the bus in the bridge photo is even in the game

True story ...

Alright got another search to do for you folks ...

Now you all know the expats makes an appearance in chapter III , Tommy and Pierre dies (YES !!!) , and then J.C. , Elwood , Jean and Mitchell were in the escape van that you had to blow up ...
    Now ... when Lynch and Kane blew up the van ... did they really 'blew' it up ? or just 'destroyed' the van ? ...

Because i remember seeing Jean , Elwood and J.C. (not sure about Mitchell) in the game's last chapter , at Glazer's private jet's hangar ...
    That would mean that the expats didn't exactly die in chapter III like we thought , but just 'disappeared' after that ... and somehow find their way to the private jet , hand in hands with special police forces ...

Right , that doesn't make much sense either , but here's the thing : in order to make sure that the expats in the airport are The Same as those we met in Chapter III , we have to see if these same expats (Jean Elwood J.C and Mitchell) were in Chapter VII or not , when Lynch and Kane exterminated Glazer's gang ...

Because if they are in Chapter VII as well , and also got killed , again ... well then that means it's just a re-use of character skins , however if they don't make an appearance in chapter VII , then it's safe to assume that they didn't die in chapter III ... which means the van died but they didn't ... yeah ...

PS: I remember seeing Bud and Glazer's Driver (from chapter II) during the slaughter in Chapter VII , but i don't remember seeing Liam ...
    Anyone saw the nice guy ? ...

I remember killing Bud and Liam at Glazer's hidey hole. And J.C. and Mitchell were gunned down at the plane. The rest are too fuzzy to remember.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Page 3 of 11 First First 1234567 ... Last