Thread: Kane and Lynch 3, make it.

Kane and Lynch 3, make it.

Kane and Lynch 3, make it.

Enough said.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

Just make it a longer than Dog Days and I'll buy it on day one.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Agreed. Make it longer but give it more value at the same time. No reason to stretch a game for the sake of stretching it (like the second half of Dog Days). I've got a whole laundry list of things I'd like to see in the third iteration but then again, I'm sure everyone here has one of those lists as well.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

I got bored of waiting in lobbies in Dog Days and ended up writing a synopsis for a 3rd, haha. IO, please work on K&L3 (and get outside people to handle the QC).

I just hope IO can support KL3 at least 6 months or more.
    It's Multiplayer game not only Singleplayer game , it shouldn't die so quickly .
    Don't release game early 1 week (That's why KL1&2 quality is so low) and don't release useless DLC (especially cut from full game , wtf).
    i wish IOI can buy back Kane & Lynch !

I loved Dog Days single player because it was about Kane and Lynch. The gameplay was fun and it was about bad people killing bad people. I still think 3 should take place in the Bahamas as that would be a logical place to go considering the events of the first game. I want another and I think it's about time. Hitman is an awesome series and I really want to play Absolution, but I do hope after that I get my K&L3.

I guess.......
    signature image

I would love to see a new game in the series, since I really enjoyed both games.

I still don't get the "hate" this series seems to draw on some websites and forums. I hear comments about how either the 1st or the 2nd game was the worse game they ever played, and I really have to wonder if I played the same games these people did.

IO Interactive is one of the few developers whose output I really enjoy that still hasn't closed. I'm always looking forward to anything they release, since they are yet to disappoint me.

It's a trend, people can't form their own opinions anymore. They think 1-10 is the answer to everything. I review, and I hate rating systems, wish they would just write the review and let it be.

Rating systems are fine. But what isn't fine is the way the final scores are interpreted nowadays. A 7/10 today means it's rubbish to the majority of the players. An 8 or a 9 is "overrated", a 5 or a 6 is "underrated". Anything rated below 5 or above 9 is 'biased'. Oh how they like that word!
    Unfortunately there's no going back so yes, One of Seven, I have to agree with you: write the review and let it be.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    Rating systems are fine. But what isn't fine is the way the final scores are interpreted nowadays. A 7/10 today means it's rubbish to the majority of the players. An 8 or a 9 is "overrated", a 5 or a 6 is "underrated". Anything rated below 5 or above 9 is 'biased'. Oh how they like that word!
    Dog man speaks the truth! That is, of course, unless the game is Call of Duty or Halo, is which case anything other than a 11/10 is a "biased review by a hater" (don't ask me where I got that quote)
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Word up! I know people who just look at the rating and if it's a 7 they discard the game as being trash. This board, and believe me there aren't many like it, respect what Kane and Lynch tries to achieve. If they ever make a 3, I want quotes/thoughts from you guys so I can give shout outs, cause I'm totally reviewing that sum *. http://everydaygamers.com/author/kerwin/ Show some love and stay in touch homeskillets.

I think all review scores really should be on a scale of 1-5. It already is after all, since it's really just. 1-6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Also reviews on increments of 1 from 1 to five leave less ambiguity. The difference between a 6 and a 7 is less defined than the difference between a 3 and a 4.

I might catch flak for this, but I liked the way kotaku did their reviews. They talk about the game for a while, then split things into what they liked and what they didn't like and if I remember correctly, then described what type of people might be interested in the game.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

They did do good reviews, especially when saying what you like and don't like can become too biased. It's why I stay away from Gamespot reviews, Sacred 2 they said was too big and complicated, Kane and Lynch was panned for swearing, ETC. When things like that are thrown in and dictate the score it's absurd to me.