Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: ps3 exclusive ideas

ps3 exclusive ideas

Even though I loooooooove the Joker challenges and think they're great content, no exclusive content please. Its just a dick move.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

ok then if they release dlc for both consoles who would you like to play as?

It's purely up to Sony, Rocksteady, and Microsoft.
    Check out my artist page on facebook: The Accidental Masterpiece

Originally Posted by blades of athena
    ok then if they release dlc for both consoles who would you like to play as?
    Tim Drake.. With a bo staff. *Baddassery*

Originally Posted by JackWinz
    Tim Drake.. With a bo staff. *Baddassery*
    This.

Oh, and Joker again. I love playing as Joker.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    Oh, and Joker again. I love playing as Joker.
    Haven't you seen the trailer? The Joker looks like he's about to keel over and die...how would you play as him?
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Originally Posted by Nemesis296
    Haven't you seen the trailer? The Joker looks like he's about to keel over and die...how would you play as him?
    well instead of his laugh spray he can just cough and give them the nasty disease he has.

Originally Posted by Nemesis296
    Who says it would have to be the sick Joker?

Originally Posted by ThePredatorFPSBANANA
    For me no exclusive things or DLC...just a great full experience with the whole game...I mean I want a great, long and hard story to get thru'...that's my wish from rocksteady...
    Agreed...

Originally Posted by ThePredatorFPSBANANA
    For me no exclusive things or DLC...just a great full experience with the whole game...I mean I want a great, long and hard story to get thru'...that's my wish from rocksteady...
    wait im a bit confused, are you saying you want no dlc whatsoever or just no exclusive dlc?

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    Who says it would have to be the sick Joker?
    How would it make sense to be anyone other than sick Joker? DLC is more than likely going to take place in environments that are IN the game like the first time around...but the DLC shows the Joker in good health while he's dying in the game? (speculation of course about the Joker's fate)
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

I have a feeling that one system will get catwoman

Originally Posted by Hal Kyle Stewart
    I have a feeling that one system will get catwoman
    i was thinking the xbox could get the riddler and the ps3 should get 2 face or cat women. probably cat women to match ps3 colors.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12