Thread: The ending, spoilers popping up(**SPOILER FREE THREAD**)

The ending, spoilers popping up(**SPOILER FREE THREAD**)

The ending, spoilers popping up(**SPOILER FREE THREAD**)

Now that the game is nearing release, i think im going to stay off the forums.

Why?

I stumbled upon a thread that had a link to the ending of K&L2. I can easily imagine people spamming and trying to ruin it for others.

What are you going to do?

Yeah, sorry if what I said in that thread was "spoiler-ish" (I don't think).

But yeah, honestly it would be a good idea to stay away until you beat the game.

As for me, I'll just stick around, watch all these kids whine that people say the game takes 3 hours to beat but if I remember right...that's what they said about Dead Men and it took me about 8 hours to beat on first play-through (on two different days)...so I don't worry too much about that.

Don't talk about leaving, just do it. There are two types of people in this world... talkers, and doers. Guess which one you are maninblue.

And patty, watching kids whine and cry is the gas that powers my dark purpose. No joke.

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    Don't talk about leaving, just do it. There are two types of people in this world... talkers, and doers. Guess which one you are maninblue.

And patty, watching kids whine and cry is the gas that powers my dark purpose. No joke.
    You dont know the purpose of this thread?

Did this even need a thread? I think i might make a thread on how i found a hole in my sock.

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    Did this even need a thread? I think i might make a thread on how i found a hole in my sock.
    You are right, this should have been in the offtopic section, now i hope there is a mod around....

Rolleyes

And then he asks Me why the hell was i so quiet the month of August ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.