Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: I want to see lesser known villains

I want to see lesser known villains

Other than the ones announced
    I'd like to see scarecrow again, penguin and hatter
    youtube-2008bbproductions check it out why not

Originally Posted by Drazar
    Mr. Freeze was a lesser character until Batman the animated series. If Paul Dini & Rocksteady see potential in a lesser character. I'll trust them.
    He's also Paul Dini's favorite villain, from what I understand.

i have a soft spot for doodle bug from arkham: living hell, he always seemed like a good guy until the end when you learn his origin and your like of crap. i think some really cool boss fights could use him

the only villains i need to see in this game are mad hatter, penguin and hopefully black mask; if these guys don't make an appearance i will be deeply disappointed. it would be nice to see scarecrow and killer croc again, but with a good boss battle for killer croc this time around. it would also be fun to see maxie zues do a cameo, but i can live without him.
    My name is Edwardo. Enjoy it.

I'd personally love to see Clayface (my namesake!) play a bigger role in AC, he has such potential to work in the game. Storywise, he could play an interesting role, causing problems for both the other villains and Batman. In terms of gameplay, the nature of Clayface's powers opens up all sorts of possible ways of fighting him, he could hide in a gang of thugs, or pretend to be a hostage, who knows, but hopefully he'll be in somewhere!

Originally Posted by kadashi666
    the only villains i need to see in this game are mad hatter, penguin and hopefully black mask; if these guys don't make an appearance i will be deeply disappointed. it would be nice to see scarecrow and killer croc again, but with a good boss battle for killer croc this time around. it would also be fun to see maxie zues do a cameo, but i can live without him.
    Yeah it'd be great to have a second battle with Croc, and hopefully he'll return after Rocksteady's fantastic vision of Croc then they'll use him again

think Mad Hatter will DEF feature in AC ... as someone said, he came close to being in the original but just missed out

I reckon Mr Freeze will also have a similar role ... we know Dini does great stuff when writing him so despite him not being a major player, he'll most likely feature intermitedly throughout the game

I really wanna see Black Mask play a big part in AC, he's easily one of my fav villains

as for a gang of lesser villains? hmmmmn, think if Rocksteady try to shoe-horn everyone into the game then it might be a case of overkill ... what I loved about the original was the way they had background scenes and structures that referenced various lesser and well known villains ... the side missions will prob build on this I reckon

Originally Posted by Clayface
    I'd personally love to see Clayface (my namesake!) play a bigger role in AC, he has such potential to work in the game. Storywise, he could play an interesting role, causing problems for both the other villains and Batman. In terms of gameplay, the nature of Clayface's powers opens up all sorts of possible ways of fighting him, he could hide in a gang of thugs, or pretend to be a hostage, who knows, but hopefully he'll be in somewhere!
    I love this idea

Not a villain but I would love to see The Creeper!

I don't know about you guys but I would love to see HUSH since for me he is the ANTI-Batman. He is kinda batman but with an evil twist.

I would love and hope to see The Mad Hatter, Clayface (his battles could be the best seen in a Batman game with shapeshifting and size changing) Scarecrow (Make his battles more physical, like you see an army of Scarecrows charging at you and you have to take them all out, the screen will rotate slowly then you start seeing weird thing in the scene. Like you are walking on walls of fire, then your on a ceiling. Once you snap out of it you see all normal thugs KOed and Scarecrow escaped)

Originally Posted by scarecrow477
    I would love and hope to see The Mad Hatter, Clayface (his battles could be the best seen in a Batman game with shapeshifting and size changing) Scarecrow (Make his battles more physical, like you see an army of Scarecrows charging at you and you have to take them all out, the screen will rotate slowly then you start seeing weird thing in the scene. Like you are walking on walls of fire, then your on a ceiling. Once you snap out of it you see all normal thugs KOed and Scarecrow escaped)
    if that could be done with the engine rocksteady is using id get behind it 100 percent, though i dont think they could do the rotating room bit (maybe though). perhaps instead it shifts to diffrent brooken settings throughout gotham city, things that are important to bruce waynes and batman's past as well as places that he fought other villians at.

or, even better, instead of an army of scare crows it could be an army of batmans villians, you know, harleys, jokers, two faces, penguins, everyone, but they all fight like thugs. that would be awsome.

Originally Posted by Drazar
    Mr. Freeze was a lesser character until Batman the animated series.
    Nope.
    "I make art until someone dies."
    http://stoobytoons.deviantart.com/

Yeah!!!! LESSER VILLAINS!!!! Woohooo!!!! I want Ragdoll and uh...... umm.... Mothman..... and...... oh yeah that dude whose like Batman's opposite, but not like Hush though cuz Hush isn't really so lesser villain, but the guy whose got a cape too..... but he's not Prometheus. Uh...... WRATH! Yeah, let's get some Wrath and Scorn action going there. That'd be sweeeet. And let's go even farther back. The Monarch of Mayhem!

Sarcasm aside, I want Clock King. Dini was involved with the first one and if he's involved in Arkham City, I want to see the new take on Clock King from him. I mean if you don't like creepy guys in suits with clock-like glasses, then something is seriously wrong with you, lol.

And a sidenote: That Wrath thing nearly killed me. I really forgot his name. I was on Wikipedia for half an hour man. Next time I'm not committing to a punchline if I don't remember the name.
    Check out my artist page on facebook: The Accidental Masterpiece

well, i kept the number of villains together in my example small because if you put too many villains together it takes away the appeal of each one on their own, making them feel cheap. it might be nice to see the wonderland gang back together though, that i could get behind. but id hate to see all these villains working together and each only getting a short amount of time on screen, they made that mistake with zasz last game by having him show up only twice.

mmmm....how about haveing an aliance between black mask and great white? maybe maxie zuese as well, with balck mas leader, great white sub leader and maxie just being involved?
    Yea that's a possible problem, but then again all these can't get that much screen time in the first place with Two Face, Joker, Mr Freeze, Talia, Penguin... around. Plus the gang doesn't have to last the entire game. The villains would also still stand on their own, but the raging turf war requires uneasy alliances

I could see that alliance of yours happening. Probably in the beginning or in the end

And yes I meant Mad Hatter would use mind control. Again they can't be categorized as roughly as I did

Originally Posted by MCREF
    Yeah!!!! LESSER VILLAINS!!!! Woohooo!!!! I want Ragdoll and uh...... umm.... Mothman..... and...... oh yeah that dude whose like Batman's opposite, but not like Hush though cuz Hush isn't really so lesser villain, but the guy whose got a cape too..... but he's not Prometheus. Uh...... WRATH! Yeah, let's get some Wrath and Scorn action going there. That'd be sweeeet. And let's go even farther back. The Monarch of Mayhem!

Sarcasm aside, I want Clock King. Dini was involved with the first one and if he's involved in Arkham City, I want to see the new take on Clock King from him. I mean if you don't like creepy guys in suits with clock-like glasses, then something is seriously wrong with you, lol.

And a sidenote: That Wrath thing nearly killed me. I really forgot his name. I was on Wikipedia for half an hour man. Next time I'm not committing to a punchline if I don't remember the name.
    In one of the new pics, there's a neon sign that says "the monarch"
    Uh oh

Originally Posted by The jackhammer
    In one of the new pics, there's a neon sign that says "the monarch"
    Uh oh
    That's the Monarch Theater. In Batman 89, it was the theater the Waynes went to prior to being shot down.
    "I make art until someone dies."
    http://stoobytoons.deviantart.com/

Originally Posted by Prince Daka
    2 of the 3 villains you mentioned were never on Brave and the Bold. Don't talk trash about a show you didn't bother watching!
    i know that they don't appear in the tv show...i choose the less known villains that appear in the character bios of the first game...

where's the user called "Killer Moth" on this forum ? i wonder what less known villain would he like to see in Arkham City...

MAD HATTER IN THE SEQUEL?

YAHOO!

FINALLY someone respects my fav villain! Mad hatter all the way! WOOT!

After I recover from my joy/spaz attack, I'll say that an army of villains would be awesome, and that mebbe Mad hatter could mind control Commisioner Gordon into attacking batman.
    I wonder where Batman keeps his Batarangs. Probable not in his utility belt. They might cut off something important.

What about Talia al Ghul? Haven't you guys forgotten that she's gonna be in the game?
    I don't know if she's a minor character but whatever..
    Originally Posted by Damian Wayne
    Don't patronize me or I'll break your face.

Originally Posted by puppet627
    What about Talia al Ghul? Haven't you guys forgotten that she's gonna be in the game?
    Who else thinks Talia/Ra's will be heading the Tyger unit?

Originally Posted by Joe Chill
    Who else thinks Talia/Ra's will be heading the Tyger unit?
    that would make things interesting.

but what if Talia meets cat woman though...can you say cat fight?

that would make things interesting.

but what if Talia meets cat woman though...can you say cat fight?
    I can but I wont

Originally Posted by puppet627
    WHAT? Wait a fu**ing minute,thats just a rumor right? The only person in the whole batman universe that i absolutly hate will be in the game wile other like the man bat,mad hatter,black mask and the others are not in the game.Thats just..................WRONG

Why not catman or professor pyg
    PSN:Mani-Man

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last