Thread: lol... what happens if the community isn't supported...

lol... what happens if the community isn't supported...

lol... what happens if the community isn't supported...

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/69.page

Check this out... Looks like EA isn't fixing their broken content. They released new campaign missions and the achievements won't unlock for a lot of people. Someone is now sick of it and decided to show it!

What do you think? Will he succeed and force the developers to make a patch?

No, he won't succeed, but still, that's hilarious.

LMAO!

He won't succeed. But i agree with his opinion on EA. And for that reason, he won't succeed, because EA won't do anything about their problems.

If I was a developer and I saw this on my companies' forum, I'd be ashamed of myself!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LMAO!!

No that guy wont succeed but it is funny to read. One thread is titled EA is trying to sell us a male pros------.

But really, I am going to get medal of honor tier 1 edition (mad by EA) and i really hope the support is not that bad.

But seriously look at that guys spam!! HAHAHA

Trolls are no laughing matter, I feel sorry for the moderators that have to clean up that mess on that forum.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Originally Posted by Driber
    Trolls are no laughing matter, I feel sorry for the moderators that have to clean up that mess on that forum.
    That is true, if it happened here I think no one would appreciate it. I have that game too (that's how I saw it) and because I'm one of the people with the DLC achievements not unlocking there I drop in from time to time just browsing to see if it is fixed.

The last patch for that game came out in February and the DLC came out not later than that. Since then, there has been no official message on that forum nor has there been a moderator watching those forums (as you can see while browsing through page 2 and 3.)

It's quite sad, but I thought some of his messages were really funny so I decided to share it. I also think EA kinda brought that on themselves, as they told that community it was a temporary problem and would be fixed not much later.

Looks like I missed it. /:
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.