Page 21 of 21 First First ... 111718192021

Thread: Gameinformer Magazine thread

Gameinformer Magazine thread

Will it be possible that we can use the enemies weapon against them,like maybe a guy with a knife and you can instant counter,maybe counter then stab the guy in the foot or smething ?

Originally Posted by The Caped Crusader
    Will it be possible that we can use the enemies weapon against them,like maybe a guy with a knife and you can instant counter,maybe counter then stab the guy in the foot or smething ?
    Now that i would like to see as long as you don't kill the guy then it should be in the game.

Originally Posted by Doat1
    Now that i would like to see as long as you don't kill the guy then it should be in the game.
    thanks

We'll be getting more Arkham City goodness in Official Xbox/PlayStation Magazine when it hits shelves next week.

Originally Posted by JD_Method
    We'll be getting more Arkham City goodness in Official Xbox/PlayStation Magazine when it hits shelves next week.
    I hope so. The covers of both magazines don't mention anything at all about AC.

Isnt the magazine where getting later this month the same Gi had in august?

Isnt the magazine where getting later this month the same Gi had in august?
    I'm sure that both will be similar in nature - Rocksteady (and probably Warner Bros. more so) doesn't want to give away every detail a year out, but hopefully there will be some addition information (maybe one of the new gameplay elements further discussed?) or some new screenshots or something to keep us over analyzing every last detail...
    The World's Second Greatest Detective

Originally Posted by ThtsWhtSheSd16
    I'm sure that both will be similar in nature - Rocksteady (and probably Warner Bros. more so) doesn't want to give away every detail a year out, but hopefully there will be some addition information (maybe one of the new gameplay elements further discussed?) or some new screenshots or something to keep us over analyzing every last detail...
    ah okk Thanks

It's the same preview yes, but I'm willing to bet that OXM and OPSM get different screens.

Hopefully diffrent screens...and a trailer (cuz thats my new name)
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

I'd love a new trailer, but I think the most we'll get -- if even that much -- will be some new pictures. Crossing my fingers though.

I hope they don't reveal very much, i think they have already revealed too much for me but i don't read most of the posts in these threads, especially the op lol.

im ok with more pics

well more cover pics with little things like harley's new outift and such is fine but i don't want them to reveal anymore weapons and such and i want them to be vague with the story.

i want that in the sequel collecters edition
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

i want to make a real batarang out of metal

OPM and PSM are two totally different magazines. OPM and OXM through a deal with Future Publishing come directly from Sony and MS respectively. Yes, Future managed to snag a deal to produce official mags simulataneously with the two biggest rival game platform makers in the world. How, I have no idea. OPM and OXM US do not have a cover story on Arkham City for October. OPM has no mention of it all actually. OXM I didn`t get to check out last night because it was sealed and my subscription ran out last month .

I read however, that either OPM or OXM UK should definitely have a cover story for October. Now, I`d hope it was a totally different exclusive because the GI info has been out for weeks now, but I`m willing to bet it's the same info with different pics simply because it's a different region so a large percent of casual gamers in Europe may not even know about the GI exclusive.

Originally Posted by Doat1
    i want to make a real batarang out of metal
    Someone on the forums did.. There was a whole thread about it. Don't remember who..

Originally Posted by JackWinz
    Someone on the forums did.. There was a whole thread about it. Don't remember who..
    i figured someone would.

Like in the first game were you counter the guy with Tazers, take them and taze him in a "certain area"

Page 21 of 21 First First ... 111718192021