Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: no SIG SG 552 in-game

no SIG SG 552 in-game

Originally Posted by rntrndrw
    I noticed Kane's weapon of choice is absent from the demo, he used it exclusively in the first game, hes wielding it on the box art, and the intro to the demo shows him using it.

Yet I noticed its not an unlock-able gun in multi and I haven't seen any in-game footage of him using it.

I think its an awesome gun, and would love to see it return.
    We've talked about this already... Why don't you look up the weapons thread before actually posting something that already exists?

Originally Posted by ScarletSnake
    We've talked about this already... Why don't you look up the weapons thread before actually posting something that already exists?

Hey, the more people we have voicing their opinion on this the better, so why dont stop posting this kind of and let people do their thing? Its not like hes making a new thread or something, hes just posting.

Generally on forums when you re-post existing things you'll get flamed. Some forums will even have mods. send you warnings in PM to stop re-posting already existing threads. I was kindly suggesting something, take your attitude somewhere else.

Originally Posted by Unpaid Intern
    Normally, the publisher and their marketing team have a lot to say about box art and advertising material. If the devs and marketing aren't synched, seeing eye-to-eye, you get this strange dissonance in what should be a unified message. The Freedom Fighters box art was a perfect example:

yeah..........
    Wait... I dont see it. I played the out of that game, cover looks about right... Bunch of ragtag soldiers having to duke it out in war torn america.

Might have gone over my head...

Im not sure if its been mentioned before but kane and lynch are in china this time, and guns would reflect where the game takes place, to go with the story line. This was what i heard from an online interview with one of the devos.

Originally Posted by rntrndrw
    Wait... I dont see it. I played the out of that game, cover looks about right... Bunch of ragtag soldiers having to duke it out in war torn america.
    Well, the theme is right of course but the style is way off. Even if they didn't want to use in-game graphics, they could have been much more faithful to the style.

And as far as what the cover image is actually trying to convey: what is it? Bunch of rebels posing for the camera? They could have done something more inspired and having much more impact IMO.
    喋血雙雄 2:伏天

Jeebers, deal with it Ladies! No M4. No SIG 552. No Body Armour. No Grenades. It's a different Game, SET IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION. Enough!

Well, the theme is right of course but the style is way off. Even if they didn't want to use in-game graphics, they could have been much more faithful to the style.

And as far as what the cover image is actually trying to convey: what is it? Bunch of rebels posing for the camera? They could have done something more inspired and having much more impact IMO.
    Oh ok, I see... yea the cover is pretty stupid. I guess I never really looked too deep into it.

Originally Posted by ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
    Jeebers, deal with it Ladies! No M4. No SIG 552. No Body Armour. No Grenades. It's a different Game, SET IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION. Enough!
    but there is a LMG

Originally Posted by maninblue
    but there is a LMG
    Can it be used in Multiplayer?

maybe something with kane down on his back shooting and screaming and lynch freaking out behind cover?
    Arcade Mode World Leaderboards XBL
    #1 Radio Tower/#3 Fish Market

Are we still talking about Freedom Fighters?

As far as the DD box art, I much preferred the first high-res image released; the one with psychotic, bloodied Lynch smiling and Kane on the phone. It has more attitude and says everything you need to know about the game.

The one that was chosen isn't bad per se, just very middle of the road. Less like to trigger a shopper to pick up the box and look it over IMO.
    喋血雙雄 2:伏天

Page 2 of 2 First First 12