Thread: How do you get the KL Viper?

How do you get the KL Viper?

How do you get the KL Viper?

Ok, so far all the Guns marked DLC come with either the Pre Order Weapons Pack or the Limited Edition version of the Game, except the KL Viper.

It's a big, mean looking Revolver. It's directly under the Wasteland Hawk (Desert Eagle).

Maybe it can only be used in Under Cover Cop by the Under Cover Cop. I think that would be cool, but it's probably not gonna be like that at all.

If anyone (even the Devs) could shed some light on how to get this beast into my hand it would be appreciated.

All I know about it is:

KL Viper
    Police reg.: 0911-A054
    Special hand gun.
    Origin: Unknown. Confiscated from Roy Wayne, well-known hoodlum chauffeur for a Mr. Glazer.

I'll ask Nick next week and let you know.

Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    All I know about it is:

KL Viper
    Police reg.: 0911-A054
    Special hand gun.
    Origin: Unknown. Confiscated from Roy Wayne, well-known hoodlum chauffeur for a Mr. Glazer.

I'll ask Nick next week and let you know.
    Hey, thanks Acid Burn. I have a strange feeling it's a Gun dropped by NPC's on the Radio Tower Map. I hope it feels better that the Wasteland Hawk (Desert Eagle) because somehow that Gun just plain sucks in the K&L2 Demo.

So I have entered both my Pre-Order Codes and didn't get the KL Viper. How does one get his hands on such a Gun? Anybody?