Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Official 100% completion thread

Official 100% completion thread

Official 100% completion thread

I have every PS3 trophy and I am after the hidden trophies, which so far seams pretty easy. But I noticed something rather unusual with this game... there is no 100% completion trophy! There is a 100% trophy collection trophy but no rewards to complete the entire game to 100%.

I just got the 75% trophy and have all the others already, it seams a bit pointless going to 100% now.

oh please no! It'd take an eternity for me to get to 100%. Congrats on doing it. An in-game reward would be nice though - something for all that effort.
    --------
    http://mygamepages.com forums and member created pages

Well the game is currently bugged where 100% completion is impossible anyways. I was hoping the patch/title update would of fixed this, but sadly it didn't.
    For the glory of Panau!

Tanah Lebar - can't get 100%

Hi,

Been playing this on my PS3 - great game!

Got 97% on this military base but can't find anything else to collect or destroy - have I encountered a bug?

Been playing the game for months, I've completed the story now I want to 100% the whole game. I guess there's no way of getting 100% now is there?

Do you think they'll release a patch or some downloadable content to fix this. I want to keep playing the game but it just doesn't seem worth it now...

Thanks for listening!

G_O

from what ive read on this elsewhere, there's a problem with the codes or something which stops the game from being 100%ed.
    shame i know!
    Proud owner of a record breaking ZJ!
    signature image

One hundred percent

So, is 100% possible, or not - with the latest patch (PC)?

Last time I checked, there was an extra water tower (or not) and about 6 parts that were missing... So, several months later, is it fixed? Can anyone provide 100% screenshots?

i believe they are still stuck at 97.?? %

Originally Posted by Frolsa84
    Wow thats quick for almost finishing it.

Highest Percentage?

Has anyone here gotten a 100% on any platform other than the developers? Say what percentage you guys are at and what platform.

45%

99.95%
    pc

52%
    Xbox360

Got the achievement this morning.

99.04%
    ps3

Clarification on 100% and Green Check Marks - Urban Areas

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I was not able to find a definitive answer on this, or other JC2 forums.

I have completed all the urban areas (Harbor, Park, Residential, Financial) of Panau, so they all have "100%" listed, but the PDA does not have a green check mark over those areas, however.

My question is this:

Are those areas really complete? If so, why don't I have a green check mark on them?

Users in others threads speculated no green check mark was either a glitch, or that there was actually some very small things (single gas pump; single water tower) that still needed to be destroyed in order to activate the green check mark.

If I could get an official statement on this, it would be most appreciated because I want to decide whether or not it is worth my time to find those remaining items to activate the green check mark if this is indeed the case.

If there is no green checkmark on the settlement and you haven't got the "Settlement completed" popup, there still is something to find.

Reason is that the game cannot show decimals. While you are on, eg 99.75%, the game tells you you are at 100%.

So there is probably a lone Water tower sitting somewhere.

Thank you.

This is the kind of definitive answer that I was hoping for

Question 100% completion not possible?

Ok, so i love JC2, and by myself, i've managed to do 97.56% or so, then i started using the MapViewer application, while using it, i came upon the bugs (the unavailable objects), and then i googled it & it seems that nobody has done a 100% yet (probably due to the bugs), and that the max we can reach is 99.95%, so i was wondering, is there a way to do it? and aren't there a patch or some other fix released for it?

Originally Posted by WhackCar
    Ok, so i love JC2, and by myself, i've managed to do 97.56% or so, then i started using the MapViewer application, while using it, i came upon the bugs (the unavailable objects), and then i googled it & it seems that nobody has done a 100% yet (probably due to the bugs), and that the max we can reach is 99.95%, so i was wondering, is there a way to do it? and aren't there a patch or some other fix released for it?
    I am currently trying to do a 100% with my second save file. I am now around 94%. I don't know if it is possible, no one has ever done it that I know of. And many members of this forum have 99.95% (with 3 vehicle parts left and 3 weapon parts)

Currently I have this: (If something in the list is missing, that is because I have ALL of the required items, for example I have all pipelines, statues and faction items. I even have 369/368 locations)

Resource Items (2700) 2616
    Armor Parts (400) 380
    Cash Stashes (450) 437
    Vehicle Parts (900) 875
    Weapon Parts (950) 924
    Water Towers (221) 216
    Fuel Depots (1020) 1012
    Propaganda Trailers (100) 97
    Gas Pumps (490) 457
    Generators (400) 383
    Broadcast Towers (320) 316
    Wind Turbines (50) 44
    Mobile Radars (30) 16

Because I have all locations completed, it is harder to find these items. Luckily there are coords for Mobile Radars, Wind turbines and Propaganda Trailers, but all the annoying gas stations have yet to be found by me :P

Yeah, 100% completion is glitched. In addition to the game missing 6 resource items, there is an extra water tower that is bugged, meaning it is NOT present on the map but it should be.

There are way too many of these threads, so I'm making this the official 100% completion thread and I merged a bunch of the most recent ones on this topic into this thread.

Use this thread to discuss 100% completion, for posting your highest percentages, etc.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Ok, so I've now found/destroyed all the remaining objects (except the bugged one), and the percentage now is 99.95%, and i haven't done all the bridge limbos, so I'm gonna do them all & see if i can get the percentage to increase anymore.

Actually I can confirm that in the stats you will miss 3 weapon parts and 3 vehicle parts, but they are NOT missing from the last mission. They are on the map, though if you collect the last three they won't count towards your stats....

I've used the map viewer with my 360 save and counted 12 weapon parts to go, I went and collected them all. Now my in game stats say I miss three.

So it is a stat bug.

I also noticed the bugged water tower, 4 extra propaganda trailers I could destroy, an extra gas pump, and a fuel depot destroyed at a oil platform that the map viewer lists as not destroyed.

I have an old save file, I can try and see which of the resources are bugged.

99.95% on PC. There is an invisible water tower that can’t be destroyed and that one oil rig that won’t go beyond 92%. I’ve done all the races and have 20 more bridge limbos to do but they don’t make the % go up after they are completed. If there were a patch to let that oil rig get to 100% and make that water tower appear and be destroyable I could get 100%.

Originally Posted by ColonelBauer
    99.95% on PC. There is an invisible water tower that can’t be destroyed and that one oil rig that won’t go beyond 92%. I’ve done all the races and have 20 more bridge limbos to do but they don’t make the % go up after they are completed. If there were a patch to let that oil rig get to 100% and make that water tower appear and be destroyable I could get 100%.
    Is it the oil platform to the east of Hantu Island? I have 100% there, but the map viewer says I need a fuel depot even though they are all wrecked.

So I wonder if that matters...

Originally Posted by patrickownzya
    Is it the oil platform to the east of Hantu Island? I have 100% there, but the map viewer says I need a fuel depot even though they are all wrecked.

So I wonder if that matters...
    I’ve posted this before in other forums with the coordinates and oil rig name, just don’t have that info handy right now. The oil platform is the north most rig on the west side of the map. Map viewer says I have a fuel depot to destroy on it as well but I’ve shot the crap out of the entire place and have scoured that rig many, many times. I even patiently hosed it down top to bottom with a gunship helicopter on many occasions in case there was an “invisible” target to hit. Nothing. Every destroyable item is destroyed.

Then the map viewer showed a water tower that is by the side of a road somewhere but again that too is invisible. I shot into the air there “just in case” but there’s nothing there to destroy. I’ve got all the collectables according to the map viewer and have just a few more bridge limbos to finish the bridges up. Without that oil rig and water tower 100% is impossible and after 600+ hours into the game I think I should get credit for a full completion after I finish the bridge limbos. Or the developers could make a simple patch to unglitch the oil rig and invisible water tower.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last