Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Arcade mode working in PC demo!

Arcade mode working in PC demo!

[Unlocker]Arcade mode, extreme mode.

Hey, aparently its possible to play both arcade mode and Extreme difficulty in the pc demo, you just have to unlock it in the game files.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5oqN0Mw1oI

http://www.mediafire.com/?k6fmof2x9y3d3vo

Just replace the file located in your Steam\steamapps\common\kane & lynch 2 - dog days demo\Scenes

make sure you backup the original file

Uploading to youtube...

Neat. That's always the positive thing about PC games...you can modify and change things.

Nice find.

Reply to my pm, man.

bah heres the link, just replace the file located in your Steam\steamapps\common\kane & lynch 2 - dog days demo\Scenes

make sure you backup the original file

http://www.mediafire.com/?k6fmof2x9y3d3vo

oh and beware extreme difficulty, i didnt last more than 30 secs litterally

Originally Posted by maninblue
    Oh man, that's going to be peachy
    Can't wait to get "Dead Men Rising"

in the full game are we going to need to beat it on hard to unlock extreme?
    I cant wait to yell at my friend over xbox live while trying to get Dead Men Rising.

Which file?

Well, I won't try it. I'll just wait for the full release. Something to look forward to
    Ask me about my opinions - They're great

Wow, thanks for this!

You can even see all the maps, including 3 DLC ones, and the names of all the chapters!

Whos up for a match of cops n robbers?

I hope you can't play the full game that way. Lol. If so that's just about the end of the PC sales.

Moments like this I'm so pleased I don't have a PC capable of running it, Well I don't think I do anyway.

Originally Posted by Aureilia
    I hope you can't play the full game that way. Lol. If so that's just about the end of the PC sales.

Moments like this I'm so pleased I don't have a PC capable of running it, Well I don't think I do anyway.
    No, not at all. All you can do is play the stuff that was only available in the "exclusive demo".

Which file am i supposed to replace?

Originally Posted by Sear
    Which file am i supposed to replace?
    The .rar file called kaneandlynch. Also, don't try to play any maps you don't have, they result in a instant crash.

No, not at all. All you can do is play the stuff that was only available in the "exclusive demo".
    I haven't tried it yet, but does this mean that you can play the extra bits after the propane tanks in single player on PC?

Originally Posted by QuarantineX
    I haven't tried it yet, but does this mean that you can play the extra bits after the propane tanks in single player on PC?
    I might have been wrong in my earlier statement, you cant play the expanded single player demo using this unlocker.

Ah, ok. Well you can play everything else from the exclusive demo, so that's good. I've been arcadin' it up, thanks to you!

Is it actually possible to play the demo level in co-op online with this? Or the other multiplayer modes?

Originally Posted by simkas
    Is it actually possible to play the demo level in co-op online with this? Or the other multiplayer modes?
    Coop does not work, it will result in a crash.

The other multiplayer might work, as long as the map is financial.

tryin it right now
    signature image

Nice find!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last