Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: multiplayer=horrible sorry to say.

multiplayer=horrible sorry to say.

Originally Posted by ScarletSnake
    I disagree with the title completely.

IMO, the pros of this game overwhelm the cons. The idea, gameplay, graphics, atmosphere, everything is so good that even when I have a technical problem (I play on PS3, dog days crashes constantly on Fragile Alliance menu) I cannot even swear at the game or IOI. I've been playing the demo 24/7... I'm addicted to it. If you cannot seperate the good parts from the bad parts and enjoy this experience then I feel sorry for you. Multiplayer TPS's have never been this good for me, Uncharted 2 came close but this is epic WIN. Best MP since CoD4 IMHO.
    Weird. He DID separate the good parts from the bad... He also specified what it was that ruined his MP experience, which are things that cannot be ignored and ensure little enjoyment of the good things. How can you, maninblue, and ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard expect him to enjoy the good with lag, disconnects, and crashing? Weird.

Originally Posted by jtr7
    How can you, maninblue, and ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard expect him to enjoy the good with lag, disconnects, and crashing? Weird.
    Im not expecting him to enjoy the game, i just think he should know that it IS possible to enjoy the game despite its flaws.

Just like some people cant stand some movies because of certain flaws, other people can look past them and enjoy them.

I love the way some people can't honest critic of a game they like.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12