Thread: They Made Him Do It.

They Made Him Do It.

They Made Him Do It.

Ya' know, the Guy in the Red Tracksuit Pants. Really what the hell was he thinking wearing them to a Robbery!?

Cop to Witness 1: "Was there anything you can remember about the physical appearance of the Criminals?"

Witness 1: "It was all so fast Officer and I didn't have my glasses on at the tim.. Hang on, wait a minute.. There was this one silly Fool, wearing bright Red Tracksuit Pants like he was in a Nike Ad for old people or something. Stupid Ol' Cracker.."

Cop to Witness 1: "Thankyou Ma'am"

His name is Liam and he is easily the best FA character. The fact that he wears a brown suit jacket with red track pants to armed robberies is the reason he's so great.

Besides, it's more practical that the old guy wearing sunglasses that look like they'd still work even on the surface of the sun.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Well, Liam should have looked in the Mirror before stepping out.

Elwood: "You're not wearing them Green Trackpants, again are you?"
    Liam: "Shut up, ya' Colour Blind Nub."

I think he is the most bad ass. He also looks like my professor who always wore iffy pants that never matched his polo/jacket.

I think people like him because he looks the most like Kane.

Where is this information regarding the names of the multiplayer characters?

It show you there names in Arcade mode, exclusive to the exclusive demo.

'exclusive to the Exclusive Demo'. Love it. (True though)

I recall the first time I played the demo exclusive with liam I told it really comes out of the ordinary with it's red tracksuit, and also who had the head of a traitor who would do anything to go with the most money possible.

Liam is the best character in the multiplayer
    Xbox 360 GamerTag : xXOniGamerXx
    Lynch : " *in, I'm not *in, I just hate being ignored ! "

I am always Liam. Just a coincidence?

However I thought the same thing when I noticed his RED tracksuit pants.

Originally Posted by ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
    Ya' know, the Guy in the Red Tracksuit Pants. Really what the hell was he thinking wearing them to a Robbery!?

Cop to Witness 1: "Was there anything you can remember about the physical appearance of the Criminals?"

Witness 1: "It was all so fast Officer and I didn't have my glasses on at the tim.. Hang on, wait a minute.. There was this one silly Fool, wearing bright Red Tracksuit Pants like he was in a Nike Ad for old people or something. Stupid Ol' Cracker.."

Cop to Witness 1: "Thankyou Ma'am"
    Haha not to mention that he's also wearing a tan blazer with those red track pants xD But hey, when you're commiting a crime, you gotta be able to move quickly and be as agile as you can, it's not a fashion show so it doesn't really matter what you wear. I mean , if I were to rob a bank, I wouldn't wear normal clothes, I'd wear some crappy second hand clothing :P
    Games I want to buy in 2010: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, Mafia 2, Crysis 2, Starcraft 2.

All this Liam love. He's such a loser. If you're going to wear a suit, wear it right. Put on some suit pants man.

But, the French (Slavic?) dude with the vest and the hoodie is my favorite,
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice