Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Some things I think need to be addressed.

Some things I think need to be addressed.

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,859
    Originally Posted by Aureilia
    I actually think you are the one who needs to "grow up"

    If you say something that can be taken as offensive then it is actually your problem for putting it across in that manner.

    You can't to and try to detract blame from yourself when it's actually something you said that sparked the reaction.

    I love the little troll sheep you have following you too. Kind of cute. But I'm not afraid of the internet bullies sorry.

    You can take that as offensive if you like. It sure was intended to be.

    I'll take this moment to apologize to everyone else for what these people turned a peaceful thread into.
    Wait, you're using the word "troll" in same block of text telling me to "grow up" instead? I'm impressed how low you've got.

    If you really find this stuff "offensive". Please don't go on internet anymore. Not only you will humiliate yourself but you will also waste your time.

    Seriously, your kind makes me sad. Sorry for being racist this time.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Originally Posted by Aureilia
    Everyone who disagrees with what I say is a troll who just wants to mess with me. They obviously are wrong and have no valid points whatsoever. Also, they are sexist.

    Yo, Grudge Holder, I too, would like a Sandwich. Lets make it snappy!

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14


    Oh. I think I'm actually the winner since I suckered everyone into an argument without even breaking a sweat.

    I'll probably do it again in a few weeks just to see what has changed.

    Just a test to see how well the community works together, as it happens quite well but still not too impressed with how everyone needs each other for support.

    Need to learn to stand on your own in an argument.

    So. concluding, It serves a purpose to work out the kind of people you will be facing, understanding how the people think, it's the first step to winning.

    But I would like to point out that being a different sex isn't a race

    Anyway, take it as you will. I don't exactly care, while everyone else will be failing, I'll be playing the mental game.

  4. #29
    We cant all be winners on the internet....




  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Originally Posted by Aureilia


    Oh. I think I'm actually the winner since I suckered everyone into an argument without even breaking a sweat.
    Yupp. You a REAL Winner. You get into awesome Interweb arguments. And win. That makes you a Interweb Winner!

    I want you on my K&L2 Team.



    ..

  6. #31
    Really? The whole "it was all a test" argument? You're going to go with that? Alright, realize though that choosing that fallacy just makes you look like an even bigger "winner".

    Also, you just freely admitted that this topic was created with the sole purpose of getting other users angry and into arguments. That's called trolling and most people around here don't take too kindly to that.

    So, now I'm going to give you a choice. Do you want to stay as a definite undeniable troll, or would you like to admit that you've been acting like an idiot in this thread so we can all live happily ever after?
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,859
    Originally Posted by Aureilia


    Oh. I think I'm actually the winner since I suckered everyone into an argument without even breaking a sweat.

    I'll probably do it again in a few weeks just to see what has changed.

    Just a test to see how well the community works together, as it happens quite well but still not too impressed with how everyone needs each other for support.

    Need to learn to stand on your own in an argument.

    So. concluding, It serves a purpose to work out the kind of people you will be facing, understanding how the people think, it's the first step to winning.

    But I would like to point out that being a different sex isn't a race

    Anyway, take it as you will. I don't exactly care, while everyone else will be failing, I'll be playing the mental game.
    You just won a bag of dicks. Congratulation.

  8. #33
    Originally Posted by Aureilia


    Oh. I think I'm actually the winner since I suckered everyone into an argument without even breaking a sweat.

    I'll probably do it again in a few weeks just to see what has changed.

    Just a test to see how well the community works together, as it happens quite well but still not too impressed with how everyone needs each other for support.

    Need to learn to stand on your own in an argument.

    So. concluding, It serves a purpose to work out the kind of people you will be facing, understanding how the people think, it's the first step to winning.

    But I would like to point out that being a different sex isn't a race

    Anyway, take it as you will. I don't exactly care, while everyone else will be failing, I'll be playing the mental game.
    Man, you suck as a troll. TROLLS DON'T ADMIT THEIR PLANS UNTIL THE VERY END. You didn't carry it far enough. You need to spread out over different threads, antagonizing everybody until your mere presence sends every other member into a fit of rage. Be a dick to everyone. Misinterpret everything. If you get banned, make an alt and terrorize the place yet again. When you get banned again, come back at irregular intervals to keep users on their toes. Finally, when the whole board is in ruins...then you reveal you troll status for massive lulz.

    Obviously, you need some of the Chris-chan trolls and Xbox 360 fanboy trolls to teach you how to do this right.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Page 2 of 2 First First 12