Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Best Weapon?

Best Weapon?

Best Weapon?

After extensive testing in the Field I've decided the SM45 (Smith & Wesson M&P45) is the best Gun.

1. You can get it for free with 70-80 bullets.
    2. Price if you actually pay for it - $18,000.
    3. Rate Of Fire.
    4. Quick Reload.
    5. Aim Assist helps with Head Shots often.
    6. Easy to manoeuvre due to it's light weight.
    7. Strength/Damage done per Bullet.
    8. Great as Primary or Secondary Weapon.

Your thoughts?

I really like the Heckler & Koch USC. I picked it up from a dead npc and loved it!

Originally Posted by joe the janitor
    I really like the Heckler & Koch USC. I picked it up from a dead npc and loved it!
    As far as I know the TOQ SBR (H&K USC) is only available in Arcade Mode of the Exclusive Demo dropped by a dead Criminal. It's locked in Fragile Alliance, saying DLC is needed. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'd like to use it!

I win a Cookie or something?

Big Grin

Aim Assist ? Meh ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Wink

Originally Posted by ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
    I win a Cookie or something?
    Close...

Half a freakin' cookie!!

..and yupp. There is massive Aim Assist on the Pistols.

Rolleyes

..and yupp. There is massive Aim Assist on the Pistols.
    Now that is going to be greatly exploited ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Now that is going to be greatly exploited ...
    Not really, because most people seem to choose anything but a pistol when it comes to buying weapons. SM45 FTW!

Thumbs Up

Right then , we should keep the mighty pistols for ourselves ...

I like to go with the pistol OP mentioned, along with the Kaliningrad 74.

Its compatible with the bullets the cops drop and you can take out enemies from a pretty long distance, provided that you use burst fire.

Originally Posted by maninblue
    I like to go with the pistol OP mentioned, along with the Kaliningrad 74.

Its compatible with the bullets the cops drop and you can take out enemies from a pretty long distance, provided that you use burst fire.
    If you like the Kaliningrad 74, try the Buqiang 900. Is a BEAST

If you like the Kaliningrad 74, try the Buqiang 900. Is a BEAST
    Damn, you have to be rank 2 or something for that no?

I got to rank 6 on the pc demo but then the game crashed and i was like "fu/ck this" and started to do something else

I found a good combo to try on a downed traitor/merc.
    1. Down someone (the starting AK seems to be good at this)
    2. Pull out either the PAC-10 or the SMG you can find on the goons at the loading dock.
    3. Fill the downee's face with lead before he/she can get up.
    4. Teabag, if necessary.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    I found a good combo to try on a downed traitor/merc.
    1. Down someone (the starting AK seems to be good at this)
    2. Pull out either the PAC-10 or the SMG you can find on the goons at the loading dock.
    3. Fill the downee's face with lead before he/she can get up.
    4. Teabag, if necessary.
    I used to do that alot(except for the teabagging part) but found that using the pistol side arm is more effective.

Dodge around them when their down so they cant aim at you while taking quick shots with the pistol.

Originally Posted by maninblue
    I used to do that alot(except for the teabagging part) but found that using the pistol side arm is more effective.

Dodge around them when their down so they cant aim at you while taking quick shots with the pistol.
    Hmm. So how good are the Deagle, that high-ranked revolver and the shotgun pistol? Provided you used them.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

I liked the DLC shotgun. I was able to pick it up in Arcade Mode and it was great. Way better than the little sawn off thing.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    Hmm. So how good are the Deagle, that high-ranked revolver and the shotgun pistol? Provided you used them.
    Say what? i havent been higher than rank 6 so i wouldnt know.

Originally Posted by joe the janitor
    Hey, I added that picture!

After extensive testing in the Field I've decided the SM45 (Smith & Wesson M&P45) is the best Gun.

1. You can get it for free with 70-80 bullets.
    2. Price if you actually pay for it - $18,000.
    3. Rate Of Fire.
    4. Quick Reload.
    5. Aim Assist helps with Head Shots often.
    6. Easy to manoeuvre due to it's light weight.
    7. Strength/Damage done per Bullet.
    8. Great as Primary or Secondary Weapon.

Your thoughts?
    after extensive testing pmsl you have got to be the biggest fud i have came across yet.I got a question for ya,how the u get to a 50 if the dude below u was a 43.U may want to learn how the rank up works before you talk s**t about it,what am i thinking ....once a dreammer always a dreammer lol.Al let u get back to your exstensive testing.BTW still looking for ya

Pistols are awesome for taking out the dog

Originally Posted by SovietAmerika
    Pistols are awesome for taking out the dog
    I find Smgs to be better.

Why? Cause dogs are usually really laggy, this means they can(are) teleport(ing) around and are impossible to hit with single shot/burst fire. Spraying is the only solution.

Good to see the mods cleared up this thread.

Against dogs, I still prefer me a neat shotgun.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Originally Posted by weeskibob
    after extensive testing pmsl you have got to be the biggest fud i have came across yet.I got a question for ya,how the u get to a 50 if the dude below u was a 43.U may want to learn how the rank up works before you talk s**t about it,what am i thinking ....once a dreammer always a dreammer lol.Al let u get back to your exstensive testing.BTW still looking for ya
    Please, really?
    No one can even read the Garbage you spew onto this forum. You suck at both K&L 1 & 2. You can't read or write and love posting off topic. If you don't believe my statements, that is fine. I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU, BOOSTER! Stick with Kelly is belly and BLaZiNShoTGuNs, they're more the sort of people YOU should play with (Idiots and Gamerscore Modders).
    ..And if I do see you in game, I'ma gonna be killin' ya

Page 1 of 2 12 Last