Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Best Weapon?

Best Weapon?

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    Hmm. So how good are the Deagle, that high-ranked revolver and the shotgun pistol? Provided you used them.
    1. The Wasteland Hawk (Desert Eagle) is abit weak. SM45 is a much better.
    2. High Ranked Revolver? I think that is locked via DLC.
    3. The TOQ Model 66X (Taurus Judge .410 Gauge) is pretty good up close.

I'm playing it on the PS3 so it's impossible to rise above rank 6 for me, always freezes at some point. My favorite so far has to be the QCW-05. Not that I can buy it. From the ones that I can buy the MAC-10 has to be my favorite, love to get up close and personal. Wish they included the Sig-552 or a M733...

Originally Posted by ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
    1. The Wasteland Hawk (Desert Eagle) is abit weak. SM45 is a much better.
    2. High Ranked Revolver? I think that is locked via DLC.
    3. The TOQ Model 66X (Taurus Judge .410 Gauge) is pretty good up close.

Hmm...Could you identify the revolver? And just out of curiosity, how much does the Judge cost in-game.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    Hmm...Could you identify the revolver? And just out of curiosity, how much does the Judge cost in-game.
    The 'High Ranked Revolver' is called the KL Viper in the Game and is a DLC Weapon.

The TOQ Model 66x (Taurus Judge .410 Gauge) cost $60,000 and Rank 1: Mastermind is needed to unlock it.

So wait, there is a revolver in the game that is not a part of any preorder dlc, yet requires dlc to use. Something dastardly is afoot.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

I sincerely hope it's not something on the disc that they will make us pay for in the future...

I pay full price for a full game and its contents better be fully accessible without an additional fee. will hit the fan if they aren't, I can promise you that.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

I'm pretty sure ALL the Weapons marked as DLC in the Demo come with the Weapons Pack Pre-Order AND Limited Edition version of the Game. The Revolver (KL Viper) that Brackstone is talking about comes with the Weapons Pack Pre-order AND in the Limited Edition version like I have just stated. I am also hoping the Weapons, Masks and Map Packs are available on the Marketplace sooner or later.

Then there is nothing to worry about. I pre-order the UK PAL limited edition with all masks & all weapons at full price.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

9. Personally, i dont buy any new weapons because generally the ones your giving to start with are good enough, it generally takes a clip with the AK -or not in my case because i use explosives a lot- then rapidl fire the pistol on there asses and you got yourself a kill

Cover is also very effective herp derp
    signature image

Yep. Paying for Weapons is for OLD MEN WITH GLASSES AND RED TRACKSUIT PANTS. I prefer the Freebies, best Guns in the Game..

Greatest weapon in the game is my *.

It's is really heavy so i run slow and carry it like a sledgehammer. Knock's people out in one go. My * is rock solid so i can hide behind it as moveable cover.

My * counts as a van so when i want to escape, i just hop onto my * and ride off into the sunset.

I'm a mature person, seriously i am.

shot gun and the last pistol on the list is pretty pro i cant remember the names but i feel the shot gun is underpowerd i often find it takes more than one clip to kill someone but its still good

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    Greatest weapon in the game is my *.

It's is really heavy so i run slow and carry it like a sledgehammer. Knock's people out in one go. My * is rock solid so i can hide behind it as moveable cover.

My * counts as a van so when i want to escape, i just hop onto my * and ride off into the sunset.

I'm a mature person, seriously i am.
    Stop lying. You have never used your as a Weapon in Kane & Lynch 2. Everyone knows it's a DLC Weapon and you can't get it in the Demo.

I am also a mature Person, seriously, I am mature. Seriously.

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    Personally, i dont buy any new weapons because generally the ones your giving to start with are good enough, it generally takes a clip with the AK -or not in my case because i use explosives a lot- then rapidl fire the pistol on there asses and you got yourself a kill

Cover is also very effective herp derp
    Same here, but just firing the MAC-10 full auto at point-blank turns me on...

The 'High Ranked Revolver' is called the KL Viper in the Game and is a DLC Weapon.
    Do you have a specific real-world name for the revolver. I think its a Smith & Wesson.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Truth is, I know squat about Guns. It's about the only Gun (KL Viper) I couldn't find out it's real life counterpart. If someone can tell me, that would be cool.

So do we know for sure that the DLC revolver is included with the pre-order weapons? I haven't seen it listed anywhere.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    So do we know for sure that the DLC revolver is included with the pre-order weapons? I haven't seen it listed anywhere.
    Ok, so here are the Pre Order Guns. No KL Viper from what I can see.

- TQR ELITE (Police reg.: 9791A242) Highly advanced US Assault rifle.

- TQR SBR (Police reg.: 8593-A503) custom-made submachine gun. Found in the aftermath of the Shuang Xi Restaurant massacre.

- STEELE 870 (Police reg.: 2610-G991) US standard shotgun. Found on the Suzhou river bank.

- KALININGRAD 47 (Police reg.: 1574-A087) Customized MG Found in Bus Terminal near Nanjing Lu.

- PAC 10 SILENCED (Police reg.: 4838-A854) Small low-grade MG w/silencer. Retrieved from the Golden Flower Apartment Complex gang incident.

- DORETTA SILENCED (Police reg.: 9551-D854) Hand Gun w/ silencer. Found in a public toilet off Mali Lu.

- N77P SILENCED (Police reg.: 2317-A746) Standard issue Police Revolver w/Silencer. Found by the Pu Dong Docks.

..and yupp. I cut & paste.

It's odd because the ONLY Gun marked DLC and NOT part of the Pre Order/Limited Edition is the KL Viper. This Gun is full of mystery.

Truth is, I know squat about Guns. It's about the only Gun (KL Viper) I couldn't find out it's real life counterpart. If someone can tell me, that would be cool.
    Some of the weapon names resemble real life counterparts, maybe that would help? Example;

Doretta - Beretta
    Steele 870 - Remington 870
    PAC 10 - Ingram MAC 10

etc...

Can you post a picture of the gun you're talking about?

Originally Posted by ScarletSnake
    Some of the weapon names resemble real life counterparts, maybe that would help? Example;

Doretta - Beretta
    Steele 870 - Remington 870
    PAC 10 - Ingram MAC 10

etc...

Can you post a picture of the gun you're talking about?
    No. Look at it in-game, under pistols. It's called the KL Viper, just under the Wasteland Hawk (Desert Eagle).

I actually think its a S&W .500. I'm not a fan of it.
    The recoil on it must be ungodly.

Link

No. It's not a S&W .500

Page 2 of 2 First First 12