Page 3 of 10 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: FFVII Activation Code Issues

FFVII Activation Code Issues

Originally Posted by bawby

just had the same issue. no receipt no confirmation. last page i saw said order was being processed. however, my card is showing a pending charge. where do i download my game?

Im in the same boat as you. Hopefully support helps me out aswell.

I'm having the same problem, but i ordered the game a good 10 hours ago, and still no email...

I have the exact same problem. I bought the game 14 hours ago, still no confirmation E-mail. I have the game downloaded but canèt activate it without the code. Does it appear anywhere else?

Same here, they have charged me & nothing, no link, no e-mail, no nothing.

*edit i have now brought 2 copys, same story as above.

Check your spam folders, especially if you are using Gmail. The email will be from SE.

Originally Posted by imported_John
    Originally Posted by imported_Sean
    It should also be in the e-mail you recieved from Square Enix that was the receipt for your purchase.
    I said there was no receipt
    Not so easy for those that have yet to receive the email. I bought FF:VII yesterday and still haven't received mine.

Looks like the SE support page is broken too. Think they're getting the hint yet?

i just got 1 sent to me, waiting on the other....

I am having the same problem. I bought the game yesterday, I have no receipt or key, but my credit card shows the payment.

Is the Activation Code the same as the Serial Number? Mine won't work when I put it in.

same here i bought mine yesterday and nothing

Hi all,
    I bought and istalled FF7 and all went smoothly until it asked my for the activation code... I can't find it anywhere. I've double checked my confirmation email and it's not there... Where else should I be looking?
    Thanks for the help

It is in your order confirmation email.

It's not though.... The serial number is in that email... not the Activation code... Are they the same thing?

I have, many times. There is absolutely nothing from them in my junk mail.

That would be awesome, if I got my order confirmation Email.

They are the same... So it's all good... installed and working.... Too bad they couldn't just call it the same thing but the serial does in fact eqaul the activation code as well.

i keep getting a server error

For those without a receipt, the SE receipt mentions findmyorder.com where you can search by email address and last 5 digits of the credit card used. Not sure if it's reliable, but worth a try.

@Taylor: I'd assume they are the same since it fits the spaces perfectly, but I keep getting a server error so I can't confirm it.

edit: I tried logging in from the SE button (can't remember what it said specifically, but was underneath the Facebook button) used this account's info and it logged in without asking for the activation code a second time.

Has anyone found a solution for finding their serial number? I still have not gotten a confirmation email from my purchase and searching through my chrome browser history for the confirmation page doesn't work for me. It just returned in error.

This has to be the most frustrating purchase experience i've had in many years.

Anyone?

I am also waiting for my comfirmation email. I will have to agree that this is extremely frustrating, they should have partnered with a better distribution service. I really wanted to play this on my day off today. Now I won't get a chance till next week.

Originally Posted by Kenneth

For those without a receipt, the SE receipt mentions findmyorder.com where you can search by email address and last 5 digits of the credit card used. Not sure if it's reliable, but worth a try.

@Taylor: I'd assume they are the same since it fits the spaces perfectly, but I keep getting a server error so I can't confirm it.

edit: I tried logging in from the SE button (can't remember what it said specifically, but was underneath the Facebook button) used this account's info and it logged in without asking for the activation code a second time.

I tried going to findmyorder.com and it just shows me an order for Saints Row 3 from last year.

I am having the same problem.. I purchased the game, it is asking for the Serial which is required to play, and I don't know where to find it... I hope this is resolved soon

I just purchased Final Fantasy 7 for my computer, I successfully installed it, and am ready to play. I launch it, and it says

Enter your serial

Please enter your serial number in the supplied text area and click 'Activate' to unlock. This will connect to the license server via the Internet and request an unlock license. Press 'Exit' to abort.

I checked my email address, the only place where I hoped to find it, but to no avail. Is there anything I can do aside from eventually call them, or should I just wait for an email or what? Or is this a problem that everyone has?

Welcome to the "club" I'm at over 30 hours and counting.

Page 3 of 10 First First 1234567 ... Last