Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: FFVII Activation Code Issues

FFVII Activation Code Issues

Apparently anyone who purchased the game will be getting a refund along with the game when it is officially released free of charge. This is nice of Square Enix but in reality they are dodging a bullet in the smartest way possible. Still good of them. If any of you have purchased the game and are awaiting refunds. Make sure you mention this article if you are not offered a free copy of the game when it is released. nitrobeard.com/home/2012/8/7/more-ffvii-...

FFVII Activation Code Issues

Just purchased Final Fantasy VII and closed window before I wrote down the code by accident. Is there a place where these codes are backed up to?

check your email, it will be listed as the game registration code

Got no email. That was hours ago that i ordered it. It shows up on my bank online as a hold for funds. I try to look up my order to try and get my unlock code and it says no such order/user depending on which way i look it up...

Just bought it how do I download it? can anyone tell me pls?

I also received no e-mail and didn't write down my code before I closed the browser. Shame on me for thinking that Square would utilize anything remotely like any other digital distributer. Please, help me out here square, just downloading the game was a pain, I'd like to play what I bought.

I forgot to copy the key as well but when I looked at my internet history on Chrome and pulled up the "Square Enix Online Store - Order Completed" link in my history it had my key.

any1 also not see the "Already paid? Click here." button i cant active the game! all i got was an activation code and its asking me for a serial number. please help

FF7 Serial Code

Does anyone know where I can find my serial number? Mine is completed and I am unable to find my serial number because they never sent me a receipt with the code. I want to start on it and getting very fustrated with myself for not saving the code and square for not e-mailing me a confirmation

Dig through your internet history, sir. I did the same exact thing.

The URL will look like the following...

https://store.na.square-enix.com/store?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=sqenixus&id=ThankYouPage&reqID=(ID HERE)

It should also be in the e-mail you recieved from Square Enix that was the receipt for your purchase.

The serial number should be in the e-mail your recieved from Square Enix as a receipt for your purchase. Look for the subject webhelp.v4

Originally Posted by imported_Sean
    It should also be in the e-mail you recieved from Square Enix that was the receipt for your purchase.
    I said there was no receipt

Originally Posted by imported_Sean
    I said there was no receipt

I haven't received a receipt yet either.

There also seems to be no record attached to our accounts as any respectable site would maintain :\.

Looking for the same thing

just had the same issue. no receipt no confirmation. last page i saw said order was being processed. however, my card is showing a pending charge. where do i download my game?

mine is downloaded and i can't find a serial # also no recepit...what do we do anyone know?

I have no idea where i get this please help

Looks like a lot of people are having the same problem. I didn't even get any kind of confirmation of purchasing the game other than the charge to my credit card.

After you pay for it, its on the confirmation web page and in the email as well I believe.

The only thing that was on my confirmation page was that I will get notification in the mail shortly. Never got it - checked the spam folder also, it's not there. The order is NOT showing up on the findmyorder page, as well. And yet my card WAS charged, I can see the charge listed.

Getting very aggravated here.

Originally Posted by Cyrille

The only thing that was on my confirmation page was that I will get notification in the mail shortly. Never got it - checked the spam folder also, it's not there. The order is NOT showing up on the findmyorder page, as well. And yet my card WAS charged, I can see the charge listed.

Getting very aggravated here.

Keep Calm, Im the Doctor. Now at this point if all else has failed, emailing a worker of Square or calling their help number would be your only bet at getting things rolling.

Just got confirmation email serial code was at the botom of email. Thanks all

got a quick response from support with a link to download and receipt!

Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last