Page 10 of 10 First First ... 678910

Thread: FFVII Activation Code Issues

FFVII Activation Code Issues

I have the same issue. When I finished downloading the install file I opened the game file. I did not want to log on through Facebook so I opted for the Square-Enix login. After successfully activating my new account and logging in to the game it prompted me for my activation code (which I recall entering for the installation already) and says after entering it that it was "Already Used"... Anyways I logged into the support center with my new account. There is a log-in for the support center and also another log-in at the SE official site. On the official site you can register your owned games. So I registered FFVII PC with my verified code, it checks out good, but the changes are never saved and I keep returning to an empty game registry... I sent an email to support just now. We'll see if they can help..

Can't find my reactivation code

Since upgrading to Windows 8.1, my copy of FFVII is asking again for my activation code which I no longer have. It no longer appears in "my orders" in the shop either. Where can I find it?

how to find serial to game i bought over a year ago?

Hey guys..

Last year I bought Final Fantasy VII, installed and played it, formatted my PC and never looked back... now I'm trying to reinstall the game, and it's asking me for the serial number.. which I don't have anymore.

How do I go about getting it again? I don't have to re buy do I?

Contact customer support.

Contact customer support.

I did... They are only opened on the week days.. was hoping I could get it earlier. Thanks

I have the exact same problem. Did he support help you? I'm still waiting for an answer from them. Did you find a solution by yourself? Please help me I just want to play!

Old Eidos Account User, purchased FF7 in 2012 and can't find the activation code

Hi guys,

I purchased FF7 PC download around 2012, and have never uninstalled it since then. Haven't really tried to play it until recently, when I updated to Windows 10, as I was checking to see if all my games still worked.

It now asks me for an activation code, but I can't find it through my emails - I must have deleted it as it was from way way back. How do I message support to get an activation code? I have a couple of saved games where my chars are all pretty souped up already - all final weapons + limit breaks.

HELP PLS!

Thanks!!

EDIT: I also remember having a different log in screen for it before, with achievements such as using the first limit breaks for each character, etc. I looked into my program files and I still see all the ff7 folders intact. I just need to figure out how to get the code

Page 10 of 10 First First ... 678910