Thread: Please add surround / eyefinity support to the game

Please add surround / eyefinity support to the game

Red Face (Embarrassed) Please add surround / eyefinity support to the game

I love K&L series, have played Dead Men and you could edit a .ini file to set the aspect ratio to 48:10 i.e., and play fine on multi monitors.

As it seems there is no .ini file in the Dog Days demo, i tried to edit the aspect ratio directly using REGEDIT, but 48:10 would make Dog Days unplayable, looking completely stretched, plus with cut menus.

Please add support for Nvidia Surround / ATI Eyefinity to this great game (by adding "3 x 16:10" and "3 x 16:9" aspect ratio options in the setup launcher), this could only increase sales and would take some few moments to the dev team.

Out of curiosity what's your graphic card(s) ? Because to able to play KL2 in 60FPS you need a really good crossfire setup

3-way SLI of GTX480, im running Nvidia Surround.

Originally Posted by thales100
    3-way SLI of GTX480, im running Nvidia Surround.
    I see, lucky you

Nah, thanks but not that much, hardware isnt everything, great titles like this are needed supporting 2D and 3D Surround resolutions.

Exclamation

Originally Posted by thales100

Now that's a true game-movie in cinemascope ! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Arrow

+1

Triple displays are already getting more and more common thanks to Eyefinity and Nvidia Surround, so all games should really support this kind of aspect ratios and wide FOVs by now.

Please patch this !

Yes, PLEASE add proper support for multiscreen users!

This technology is quickly getting more common. Don't let your customers down.

I can speak for myself and say that if the game does not have this upport, there's no way I'll be buying it.

C'mon folks, speak up! Even those of you with a single display shoudl be concerned about this.

Yep, some info about this would be great.

JackGordon and ohitspatty, please quit the off-topic crap, the thread was created to discuss multi-monitors support in K&L Dog Days.

We were done anyways.

Back on topic: I would also like to know why single monitor players should also be concerned about this?
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Originally Posted by JackGordon
    We were done anyways.

Back on topic: I would also like to know why single monitor players should also be concerned about this?
    thats a nobrainer, isnt it?

Scenario 1: We get our hands on a great GPU and another monitor.

Scenario 2: We are good natured and want to support/feel sorry for the dual/three/four/five monitor people.

Originally Posted by maninblue
    Scenario 2: We are good natured and want to support/feel sorry for the dual monitor people.
    Dual ? Three monitors at least.

So what say you, developers? Do we get any answer to this, or are going to have to wait for some unknowing sucker to discover that it has no surround support and tell us?

Or will the full game even have proper SINGLE widescreen behaviour? The first one didn't. (which kept me from buying it, by the way)

Come on guys, there is already a free tool (hack) that fixes the FOV on multi monitors, only for the retail version, showing thats not only possible to add surround / eyefinity support, but actually an easy job, i just cant believe that the dev team, that created the game, wont patch this for all users, including steam.

I believe it. I expected it. Say goodbye to at least 3 unit sales, Eidos.

But yay for Racer_S and his efforts. Again.

I was almost to say "yay" for piracy, but the game blows and wasn't even worth the bandwidth.

Originally Posted by jpiles
    I believe it. I expected it.
    K, but lets not forget that Eidos has released AAA titles with great native surround support, like Just Cause 2 and Batman AA. Even K&L Dead Men could be played perfectly fine on multi monitors with a small tweak.

Please ppl patch it and add one more title to the native surround supported game list from Eidos !

I'd like to see native Eyefinity support for this title too, rather than relying on workarounds.