Thread: PC Demo, where to get it from?

PC Demo, where to get it from?

PC Demo, where to get it from?

Where are we supposed to get the demo once its available? Searched through the threads, but didn't find anything about it.
    Would be good to know so I could also check every once in a while to see if its out or not.

Heh, steam huh? I knew the game uses Steamworks, but just wanted to sure so I don't check the steam page for nothing. thanks for the quick reply, I'm hoping to see the demo available as soon as possible

Yeah I'm waiting too. I heard it'll be like 1.5 gigs... if it's anything like the Alien Swarm launch the servers are gonna get hit hard. I'm expecting delays...

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    .I'm expecting delays...
    me too

Yeah I'm waiting too. I heard it'll be like 1.2 gigs... if it's anything like the Alien Swarm launch the servers are gonna get hit hard. I'm expecting delays...
    Yeah, the Alien Swarm launch was a disaster, could hardly get 10kbps, not to mention the 2 hour delay. I hope the case won't be as sever with K&L2, I can't wait as it is xD

Yeah I'm waiting too. I heard it'll be like 1.2 gigs... if it's anything like the Alien Swarm launch the servers are gonna get hit hard. I'm expecting delays...
    1.46 Gb. +100Mb for every additional language.

so 1,56 gb , but where is the demo

1.46? with a decent speed that shouldn't take too long, which is great, can't wait to try it out

Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    1.46 Gb. +100Mb for every additional language.
    You can at least say how many hours we have to wait, right?

I don't think its only up to them really, its also up to valve cause of steam. Heard quite a lot of times when companies wrote that they already submitted their stuff to steam, but waiting for approval and upload from valve.

demo only available in steam?

the demo is doesn't available for pc !

I know nothing has been confirmed or denied at this point... but it's 7:17 AM central time and all is quiet on the Steam front....

I think the Lead and Gold free weekend may have to run its course before anything exciting happens.

Meh, I hope it'll be here soon. it's already the 26th all over the world, and in some places the 27th, so I'm hoping it won't take much longer :X

Originally Posted by Shingahai
    Meh, I hope it'll be here soon. it's already the 26th all over the world, and in some places the 27th, so I'm hoping it won't take much longer :X
    i don't think so!

Really wanted to start the download before i go to sleep, since its already pretty late here.. oh well, I hope that once I wake up it'll already be up and I can start downloading :d