Thread: Ha! i just picked up Quantum of Solace

Ha! i just picked up Quantum of Solace

Ha! i just picked up Quantum of Solace

Ha!!

This is really good, i enjoy the crazy action in some of the larger in doors levels, if you can pick this up cheap go for it !!!

Well that one was the worst Bond movie, so I'm assuming that one is the worst Bond game. Besides, as long as I have a working Gamecube and my copy of Nightfire, I don't need a single other Bond game ever again. Except for Everything or Nothing when I'm in the mood for co-op.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

oh man I got that game for 10euros and I hate it. It has this extremely stiff feel to it, killing an enemy is not rewarding at all, theres no oomph to it, you just shoot a couple of times and then you get to see a horrible dying animation, it's very similar to modern warfare, after all its the same crappy engine, theres almost no physics in the game, just a couple of animations that are really bad. I would have liked the variety in locations but theres something extremely restrictive about the game, its difficult to explain but its something a lot of modern games have, it almost feels like a rail shooter or something, it doesnt really feel like youre doing anything, more like the game is doing everything for you and that for me takes away all the fun.
    I just couldnt stand it because even though I only spent 10euros on it, I think it was the worst videogamerelated investment I ever did :P

Quantum of Solance is pretty awful... but not nearly as awful as Die Another Day

Ya.... I really hated that game

Edit: and the movie

im just sooooo disapointet in you guys ;-) its a really nice game , and the combination of MW and a gears cover system is nice *S*

The Goldeneye 007 remake was supposed to be for the Xbox... D;

Whyyyyyyyyy is nintendo hogging it for a lame ass console?!?

Oh I see, they are going to rape every one of their licensed characters until their booties are as loose as Mario's.
    Scoundrel opposite of the king that I am.

Rolleyes

Originally Posted by CribbNG3
    The Goldeneye 007 remake was supposed to be for the Xbox... D;

Whyyyyyyyyy is nintendo hogging it for a lame ass console?!?

Oh I see, they are going to rape every one of their licensed characters until their booties are as loose as Mario's.
    Right because Sony, and Microsoft totally don't abuse franchises....

Those Nintendo remakes are actually something to look forward to. Sony and Microsoft were too busy trying to get Project Natal and MOVE to work they forgot about actually making good games.

Seriously...I like video-games I can play sitting down and not jumping around like an idiot. I might have to retire as a gamer in next few years.

Exclamation

Video games ? PFT ...
    And to think that a few weeks back i was planning to buy them ps2 games , including the James Bond Marathon , meh ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Whats wrong with Quantum of Solace? The worst Bond movie ever was a View to a Kill
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    Whats wrong with Quantum of Solace? The worst Bond movie ever was a View to a Kill
    Never saw View to a Kill. Probably for the best. The reason I didn't like Quantum of Solace was that it didn't really feel like James Bound. It felt more like a Bourne movie to me.

joe has got it. I couldn't say it any better myself.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Rolleyes

Wasn't that what Daniel Craig said himself ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.