Thread: It's time for you to meet your maker(s)

It's time for you to meet your maker(s)

  1. #1

    It's time for you to meet your maker(s)



    These people have the power of life and death in their hands.

    Just thought it'd be nice to personify our rather impersonal tendency to just say EM. Now you know who they are.
































    I kid, I kid...
    signature image

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Montrealing all over this place
    Posts
    3,041
    But...it's so easier to unleash hatred when I don't see their faces! Why must you bring them up? Here, of all places.

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by FrankCSIS
    But...it's so easier to unleash hatred when I don't see their faces! Why must you bring them up? Here, of all places.
    So that when the Revolution begins, you know where you can find your targets, comrade Frankilychski.
    signature image

  4. #4
    Look deep into Johnathon's (potentially) augmented eyes, can you feel hate now?

  5. #5
    Hello, friends... I have a WP rocket here, somewhere... mwahahaha!
    "Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." G'Kar, Babylon 5.

  6. #6
    At least one of those people has gone now, so can be spared our rockets and lasers and laser guided rockets and shark guard dogs - René's in that pic somewhere!

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Ashpolt
    At least one of those people has gone now, so can be spared our rockets and lasers and laser guided rockets and shark guard dogs - René's in that pic somewhere!
    Let's not forget the Land Shark Gun.
    "Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." G'Kar, Babylon 5.

  8. #8
    You guys disappoint me. I thought you all knew that Crowbar-to-the-face was the holy grail of DX and half-life punishments....

    BTW, if any of you Eidos guys read this, I don't actually hate you. Yet.
    signature image

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Fluffis
    Let's not forget the Land Shark Gun.
    +1
    Armed and Dangerous was awesome!

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Pretentious Old Man.
    You guys disappoint me. I thought you all knew that Crowbar-to-the-face was the holy grail of DX and half-life punishments....
    We know... We just don't know if they deserve it... yet.
    "Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." G'Kar, Babylon 5.

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by Absentia
    +1
    Armed and Dangerous was awesome!
    AnD and Giants: Citizen Kabuto, may be two of the funniest games ever made.
    "Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." G'Kar, Babylon 5.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4,084
    Lenin lived. Lenin lives. Lenin will live.

  13. #13
    Wait, is that? It cant be. It is! Look, its

    the telescopic evolution paradigm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxX-Z6w3p4

  14. #14
    Say...Girl with the raven-black hair behind the middle-aged balding man in front: call me.
    Qu'est-ce que

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Pretentious Old Man.


    These people have the power of life and death in their hands.

    Just thought it'd be nice to personify our rather impersonal tendency to just say EM. Now you know who they are.































    I kid, I kid...

    But lenin was awesome
    I SERVE NONE BUT KORROK
    "It's not the end of the world but it is the end of fine dining"

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,632
    And now he's dissolving in his embalming bath.

  17. #17
    I think he owns a coffee-shop chain now. "People's Choice" or something like that. Fair trade, organic coffee.
    Qu'est-ce que

  18. #18
    But, I was made by Megatech Industries, not EM!
    *walks back to Section 9*

  19. #19
    The Human Revolution begins here, comrades.
    signature image

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,158
    I still dont have the name of the cutie behind the guy with the red hat.


    A song for her btw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H4heyqcdJ8


  21. #21
    They all look like Will Wheaton to me.
    signature image