Thread: Just Cause Ending. Taking Out The Garbage Made Easy.

Just Cause Ending. Taking Out The Garbage Made Easy.

Just Cause Ending. Taking Out The Garbage Made Easy.

Have just finished Just Cause and very enjoyable it was to. I thought I would just mention the strangeway I finished the game.
    Taking out the Garbage1. I called in an extraction to Camp Babylon Agency 4, then flew my Delta Chimera Helicopter at maximum altitude and landed on top of Mendoza's Palace. CHECKPOINT.
    Destroyed tank with rocket launcher.
    CHECKPOINT.
    Jumped back into helicopter to chase after Mendoza, flew just above his villa.
    CHECKPOINT.
    Flew in helicopter down to airfield.
    CHECKPOINT.
    Taking out the Garbage 2.
    Fly after missiles in plane and shoot them down.
    CHECKPOINT.
    Taking out the Garbage 3.
    Fly after Mendoza's plane. I jumped into an enemy plane and they stopped firing at me? Using the enemy fighter I flew above Medoza's plane and jumped to it.
    I am now going to try and free the half of the island thats still under government control, and then hopefully start Just Cause 2.
    I guess I was lucky, but having just joined the forums I noticed some people have had alot of killing to do over these sections. It can be avoided. Hope this helps, its a great fun game.

Originally Posted by aaronbok
    Have just finished Just Cause and very enjoyable it was to. I thought I would just mention the strangeway I finished the game.
    Taking out the Garbage1. I called in an extraction to Camp Babylon Agency 4, then flew my Delta Chimera Helicopter at maximum altitude and landed on top of Mendoza's Palace. CHECKPOINT.
    Destroyed tank with rocket launcher.
    CHECKPOINT.
    Jumped back into helicopter to chase after Mendoza, flew just above his villa.
    CHECKPOINT.
    Flew in helicopter down to airfield.
    CHECKPOINT.
    Taking out the Garbage 2.
    Fly after missiles in plane and shoot them down.
    CHECKPOINT.
    Taking out the Garbage 3.
    Fly after Mendoza's plane. I jumped into an enemy plane and they stopped firing at me? Using the enemy fighter I flew above Medoza's plane and jumped to it.
    I am now going to try and free the half of the island thats still under government control, and then hopefully start Just Cause 2.
    I guess I was lucky, but having just joined the forums I noticed some people have had alot of killing to do over these sections. It can be avoided. Hope this helps, its a great fun game.
    An attack chopper is the key to winning the mission (Part 1), just thinking outside the box in general.
    signature image