Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Problem with PS3 Demo

Problem with PS3 Demo

they are too busy on vacation to fix this problem, shows how much they care.

Originally Posted by VenomProject
    Don't bring that nonsensical fanboy drivel into the mix. This has nothing to do with it. The demo runs directly from the EIDOS servers, not Sony's. If there's anyone to blame about the connectivity issues, it's Eidos.

I've played online demos for the PSN for ages, and the only one that comes to mind that was this horrid is the AVP demo.
    i didnt mean to be a fandboy,i meant its a demo so its probally not going to have the best connection,the Transformers:WFC demo had lots of lag,then the game did for a week then they released a update for it.Usually Demos dont have the best connection,Left 4 Dead 2's demo had horrible lag but the full game is fine

I've had abit more luck with the PS3 demo Today, but it continues to lock up ALOT. I can't wait for the public release of the Demo on Xbox360.
    Shame we can't get a couple of hours play on the Exclusive Demo anymore, just no one to play with

Hmmm, today I could finally play FA without any crashes. There's still some heavy lag at times, but other than that, it runs quite well. And it's a load of fun.

EDIT: A'ight, I'm taking everything back. Now MP won't even start anymore. Even worst, all my stats were reset.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

This makes me a sad panda. I was so excited to play the demo a full week before anyone else because of my PS+ subscription. I was the envy of my clan on MAG (look us up [MAD]), well the few who gave a about this release. Thats the thing that burns the most for me, I think. The first title didnt fair very well in the sales or reception categories. But, I stuck with that game and played thru it a few times. Convinced more than one person to buy it because of enthusiasm for its unique third person cover based shooting mechanics. Games like this , as far as genre goes, are a dime a dozen. If these issues are indicative of the kind of care and quality assurance we will see from this franchise going forward, it will get lost in the crowd. I in hate Cliffy B. But, at least Gears of War works well enough to play.

bump......

Wink

They're working on it , at least that what it says so on their twitter account ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Ps3 can't handle Dog Day's, not manly enough.

Wink

It has something to do with me being a PS3 owner , IO obviously hate me ...

It seems like Dog Days is 360 Game ported to PS3 that later was ported from PS3 to the PC.

Question

And where's the Wii in all this ? ...

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    Ps3 can't handle Dog Day's, not manly enough.
    Take your fan boy flag waivin', flame war startin' haterade somewhere else.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    They're working on it , at least that what it says so on their twitter account ...
    I find it ironic that they have time to post on twitter but not the forum they created for fans of the game.

Where is this twitter anyway? I don't really know I don't use that social networking stuff.

Not a fanboy/girl statement here but I honestly wouldn't buy it on 360. My 360 is for 360 exclusives only. I'd never buy a multiplatform game for it. I've had 18 360's in the last few years. I'm not exactly going to buy a lot for it without enough trust in it working. Yeah I assume that's just tragic luck most people I know have had 3 max.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Originally Posted by Aureilia
    I find it ironic that they have time to post on twitter but not the forum they created for fans of the game.
    Agreed ...

Where is this twitter anyway? I don't really know I don't use that social networking stuff.
    I don't use any social network sites either , but it helps to check their account regularly ... and it's still ironical , of course ...

Anywya , it's this ...
    http://twitter.com/iointeractive

Not a fanboy/girl statement here
    Most people would just stop at 'fanboy' , just ... suggesting ...

And are you kidding me ? eighteen Xboxes ? ...

Why didn't you stopped at the third one ? lol ...

If I was to stop at fanboy then I'd be saying I'm a dude. Which I'd hope I'm not

Not that there is anything wrong with being a guy of course.

The 360's hm. Well I had 8 returned to me free. and the other 10 well.

One got hit by the pad and broke after losing at Halo. um. The other 9 had red rings. I actually have a new one because I really wanted Halo Reach.

Lightbulb

If I was to stop at fanboy then I'd be saying I'm a dude. Which I'd hope I'm not
    That was what i understood ! glad i got it right for once ...

Not that there is anything wrong with being a guy of course.
    Actually it is , we're short on non-males in this forum ...
    Reminds me to make some pillages ... or something ...

The 360's hm. Well I had 8 returned to me free. and the other 10 well.

One got hit by the pad and broke after losing at Halo. um. The other 9 had red rings. I actually have a new one because I really wanted Halo Reach.
    I'm seriously disturbed by the pad that broke the console ...
    Because it's even easier to get mad at Fragile Alliance ...

So wise decision will be indeed to buy the PS3 version , we might get problems with demo , but so far i've never seen someone breaking his PS3 by throwing his controller at it , i assume that's because the console is just "pad proof" ... or something ...

Dual Shock 3 is substantially lighter than the Wireless 360 controller. And I, for one, am all for fangirls. My wife has recently become addicted to Buzz Trivia World. She plays a few rounds a night online, of course. I showed her the other day how to activate the voice chat on it. She has since taken her trash talk to a whole new level. But she also doesn't look at me as oddly now when I am in the middle of a round of MAG and I break into a tirade about someones mother as the result of a hail of well placed shotgun fire. Keep in mind that this is AFTER she has rolled her eyes every time I reach for my PS3 controller for the last 3 years.

Guys I just joined the forums to express my feelings about the demo. I'm a PS3 owner and a huge fan of K&L and I've been resetting my system 20 times a day now, the demo is so awesome. I'm also a huge fan of realism and Michael Mann movies, this has to be the best MP I've played in a long time, love the graphics, love the gameplay, love the weapons and atmosphere, love the characters... This is my dream come true. Please, please, please adress these issues, as a hardcore fan you've got my cash either way, but please fix this bug. I don't want to ruin my system. I'm still resetting while im typing this, gotta get in the rush!

Edit: Just made it to Rank 6: Hired Help/Gun (cant remember which one) and as it happens, i am a "Trustworthy Desperado". Great stuff. Love the AK-74 and the Sig-Sauer P226 Custom/MAC-10.
    ...Then it crashed again .

Thanks to those of you that have remained patient. Not everyone from IOI is on holiday and they've been working to resolve the issue. I'm hearing good news and I should have a concrete update about a fix soon.
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    And where's the Wii in all this ? ...
    Lead platform obviously.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12