Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: *Dev's please Respond* is ther a Deus Ex HR demo coming soon?

*Dev's please Respond* is ther a Deus Ex HR demo coming soon?

*Dev's please Respond* is ther a Deus Ex HR demo coming soon?

will a Deus Ex HR demo will be released soon?

Yeah. Good luck with that.

They don't even want to show us a gameplay video, so I wouldn't expect a demo at least for a few months.

Paul the Octopus says next year.

Originally Posted by WE_CV
    will a Deus Ex HR demo will be released soon?
    Things are happening behind the scenes and perhaps we can expect updates once our new community manager arrives.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

I can't ever remember seeing a demo this many months before release. Don't they usually come out around a month early? Not eight months, surely.

The Bioshock demo was only a few days before release. But they was just mean.
    signature image

Quoting:
    Originally Posted by René
    If a demo is released, it will be closer to the game's release, details of which are coming at E3.

They still make demos?

I know the game is on the opposite end of the spectrum, however Medal of Honor Beta I thought was a good idea. That game is not going to be released until October, yet they released two multiplayer maps. It gives the developers a good idea of what the gamers like and dislikes.

Originally Posted by MrsP
    Things are happening behind the scenes and perhaps we can expect updates once our new community manager arrives.
    whos coming? who was the previous one? what did i miss?
    the telescopic evolution paradigm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxX-Z6w3p4

Originally Posted by Dead-Eye
    They still make demos?
    lol. They did back in 2008. Though, I haven't cared about one since then.

Wait, that's not true. Batman Arkham Asylum had a fantastic Demo I played dozens of times in gross anticipation of the full thing.

Ah, how easy it is to forget.
    signature image

Originally Posted by atLaNt1s
    whos coming? who was the previous one? what did i miss?
    Quite a lot, mate.

René was the first CM. He left a little bit ago. The Ukrainians drove him into deep hiding. Now we're waiting on X to come into our humble realm. "X" being the variable for god-only-knows-who. Keir is our Temp CM. But his heart's not really into it. Which I can certainly understand.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Pinky_Powers
    Quite a lot, mate.

René was the first CM. He left a little bit ago. The Ukrainians drove him into deep hiding. Now we're waiting on X to come into our humble realm. "X" being the variable for god-only-knows-who. Keir is our Temp CM. But his heart's not really into it. Which I can certainly understand.
    thanks for the heads up, imma go replay dx now, oh yeeeaaaa
    the telescopic evolution paradigm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxX-Z6w3p4

Originally Posted by Pinky_Powers
    The Ukrainians drove him into deep hiding.
    Ukrainians? There were Ukrainians involved? Now I feel like I missed something. Who's Ukrainian?

Originally Posted by K^2
    Ukrainians? There were Ukrainians involved? Now I feel like I missed something. Who's Ukrainian?
    I wanna say Dick van Dyke, but I have absolutely NO idea where he's from.
    "Square Root of 912.04 is 30.2... It all seemed so harmless..."

Originally Posted by ixat
    I know the game is on the opposite end of the spectrum, however Medal of Honor Beta I thought was a good idea. That game is not going to be released until October, yet they released two multiplayer maps. It gives the developers a good idea of what the gamers like and dislikes.
    Originally Posted by WildcatPhoenix
    Yeah. Good luck with that.
    just as i thought..... i mean

u made us love the game Eidos!! i,am defently gonna buy it but
    a demo can hold me up untill the game release

Originally Posted by MrsP
    i hope he arrives soon, and i hope that u guys consider about the demo

and ohh.... i made a mistake...
    i pre-ordered Splinter cell conviction a time ago
    from steam for 60$ they haven't release a demo for it.. so i just saw a gameplay vid and pre-ordered it..

and...................
    i got suprized with the connections issues and the DRM and a shorty story with a 1 boring level
    and the story doesn't make u wanna beat it again
    =======================================

my point is... i,am really sure that i want Deus Ex Human Revolution!
    but i want a demo soon i wanna see what is the kind of rpg is it

and thx for respnding Eidos moderators

Originally Posted by K^2
    /me raises a hand

I did ask him a question once... you don't think...?

Originally Posted by Romeo
    I wanna say Dick van Dyke, but I have absolutely NO idea where he's from.
    West Plains, Missouri according to Wiki
    For when you're too lazy to repost your side of an argument/discussion: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=115406

Originally Posted by ixat
    Oh man... That game belongs in the trash. It's a 100% COD4 ripoff. I miss the good old MOH: AA

Originally Posted by Exian
    Oh man... That game belongs in the trash. It's a 100% COD4 ripoff. I miss the good old MOH: AA
    Releasing a game in modern times makes it a CoD 4 ripoff?

Well you could call CoD a ripoff of MoH then, since MoH did Nazis before CoD.
    "Jensen if you even think of using that CASIE aug on me I will hit you." -Malik

Originally Posted by Exian
    I don't really like it either, however it is only beta. Hopefully the single player will be worth it as far as an FPS goes. I just thought it was a good idea for them to allow for feedback, which seems to be the antithesis of development today.

Originally Posted by maddermadcat
    /me raises a hand

I did ask him a question once... you don't think...?
    Це навряд чи. Пiнкi напевно бреше, али запитати б не погано.

23. lol

I seriously doubt we'll get a demo for DXHR at all, let alone soon.

If we do get a demo it'll more than likely be released AFTER release.
    Unprofessional: Never calling back David Bateson AFTER you told him he got the part.

Yes, but we are not allowed to discuss demos that will be out after release.

<_<

>_>

Originally Posted by pringlepower
    Well you could call CoD a ripoff of MoH then, since MoH did Nazis before CoD.
    And they'd all be a rip-off of Castle Wolfenstein.
    "Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." G'Kar, Babylon 5.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last