Thread: Arcade Mode

Arcade Mode

Question Arcade Mode

Now since the online is gone in the demo, have you been playing the Arcade Mode more?

I actually played the Arcade today for the second time and I liked it little more then last time. Sadly I only got to round 6 with over 15 million.

How far have you gotten?

It is much more easier to betray, i managed to get something over 2 million but died on streets with purple lights everywhere.

Yeah it is much easier to betray but the A.I doesn't do jack s.h.i.t past round 4. Most of the time, I'm killing all the cops cause the gang hangs behind trash-cans lol

One time, all the bots decided to go traitor at the exact same time about a minute into the match. So far that's my favourite experience with Arcade mode.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Question

Do the bots betray one another ? or they only turn against the human player ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

I've never seen them turn on each other.

However, it's fun trying to kill all of them one by one. On higher rounds, they take more bullets to get killed. And the fact that now you have six minutes, it give you enough of time to escape with four million dollars.

Unhappy

Shame they don't turn on each other , because that means when they betray you , it's you against all of them , not like one bot against you and three other bots against the traitor and so on ...

Yeah, it's really not that great. It's a fun practice mode but after 7 rounds on same map, it just gets repetitive as the A.I is almost always the same.

Big Grin

Won't be going back after getting the trophy that are related to Arcade mode , then ...

Yeah, that's kinda how I feel about it.

Still I think I improved my aim, can snipe with that riffle without scope much better now.

The sniper is kind of odd in Dog Day's....but it is much easier then other games with snipers.

Question

What do you mean 'odd' ? ...

Is it shaped like a boomrang and fires hamsters or what ? ...

You don't look through the scope, when you aim it just zooms in.

Arrow

That's cause they're professionals ...

I didn't even unlock the one with scope yet

Bots do betray each other, that or the bots simultaneously got really unlucky with friendly fire.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Come join our lobbies..

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    Bots do betray each other, that or the bots simultaneously got really unlucky with friendly fire.
    File that to poor A.I section ...

Seriously though , it'll be grand if the bots do betray one another as well , and form teams on their own occasionaly , that way i'll never play online ever again and worry about host disconnecting matches if he gets a slap in the face for being stupid ...

Maybe it's an ACOG scope?

I played some arcade mode now, and i like it ;-)

Its short, well kind off - depends how far you go

The ai is not playing like a jerk, but try to go to the end

very cool training mode, also if you take different routes you will get a feeling for the game, and what you role is, to push the game forward...

Anybody knows if all multiplayermaps will be in arcade mode ?

@petersjov,

Yes, I'm pretty sure all the MP maps will be in arcade mode.

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    You don't look through the scope, when you aim it just zooms in.
    1.I wish it had a deeper zoom, and you could look down the scope.
    2.can you play spit screen or more than one player.