Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing at this very minute?

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_G_ View Post
    WinterSoldierLTE, you dont play theHunter do you? I found your sig quote on that forum too as someone elses quote, cant remember the the user though.
    I do not, and have never heard of it before. I only visit these forums (Community Chat & TR series) and a couple of music related forums. You've seen the exact sig, or just the quote? I can't lay claim to the quote (surely someone else has thought of it before or after me. There's no way I'm the only one.), but I can lay claim to the sig image, as I made it myself years ago. Not the Lara or the Cross in it, but the combo of the images and the borders and whatnot. Far as I can tell the Lara was created by Nicobass (I found it by googling Lara images years ago. It had no watermark on it at the time), and I'm still unfamiliar with who designed the Cross. I'll high five anyone who can tell me what it stands for, though.

You'll know me if you see me on other forums. I use the same name all over, minus the LTE. Since I'm on the subject, I'd like to point out I've been using this name long before that Captain America movie came out.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

Here I am trying to make myself go to sleep, but Depeche Mode isn't really helping. That's what I get for sleeping for the most of this rainy Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldierLTE View Post
    . You've seen the exact sig, or just the quote?

Just the quote.

^^^ I'm sure you won't need it, but good luck tomorrow on the exam!
    My gosh, you were right. There was no grammar at all! Just read this, watch this, listen to that and choose ABCD. ^^

''It blows my mind; you can really feel the mass effect.'' - Camilla Luddington

So what exactly was the test over, and how'd they react when you aced it 100%?
    signature image

So what exactly was the test over, and how'd they react when you aced it 100%?
    First I had to read 2 articles and answer questions about it. Like:

- What's the main idea of this article
    - How did prof. Grayson react to mister Hanks.
    - yada yada

The same kind of questions for video and radio fragments. Because the overall subject was 'obese' I decided to run back to the bus station.

About to explode with excitement because it's snowing!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat_EF View Post
    About to explode with excitement because it's snowing!!!!!!!
    Oh, I'm so jealous! All I have in The Netherlands is hail...

Haha, usually I'm watching everyone else get snow and feeling the same. Hopefully you'll get some soon.

Sweeping the path and steps in the garden wasn't much fun though - I'll have to take a bucket up to the salt grit box later when my husbob gets back and can watch the baby.

What about your snowman?

Looking forward to Angelina Jolie's movie (as the Director) "Unbroken".
    I've watched the interviews and trailer. It looks promising.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Making coffee, getting ready to face a day off with nothing to do but relax.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by AdeleDazeem View Post
    What about your snowman?
    We didn't manage to make one in the end. The rain came and all the snow vanished over night.

Oh well, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for some more snow for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat_EF View Post
    We didn't manage to make one in the end. The rain came and all the snow vanished
    Oh, that's a shame. Better luck next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Of_The_Vine View Post
    Looking forward to Angelina Jolie's movie (as the Director) "Unbroken".
    I've watched the interviews and trailer. It looks promising.
    That one slipped under my radar! I would love to watch that one, hopefully my sister wants to come with.

I'm trying to decide which movie should I watch. I've narrowed my list to the Hobbit 2,The Big Lebowski and The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Back to the good ole job hunting with a cup of coffee!! been unemployed for almost two months which sucks
    Anyone know of any video game companies with entry level positions or something? just kinda curious

Quote Originally Posted by IvanaKC View Post
    I'm trying to decide which movie should I watch. I've narrowed my list to the Hobbit 2,The Big Lebowski and The Grand Budapest Hotel.
    Big Lebowski. Every time it's an option.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by JustAmber View Post
    Back to the good ole job hunting with a cup of coffee!! been unemployed for almost two months which sucks
    Anyone know of any video game companies with entry level positions or something? just kinda curious
    Hm.. I don't think companies would hire you as an artist or programmaer when you don't have the skills. Even very talented people don't always get hired. But you could look up PR-manager, translator and similar.

I'm stuck sitting here trying to work myself out of a night shift pattern of sleep. Tomorrow I'm going to bite the bullet no matter what! Tonight I've failed (mostly due to lack of effort) in wrenching myself to slumber. To be fair, I only left the job on Monday morning but hey, gotta work quick to remedy it and move on to the next. That aside I'm listening to Two Best Friends Play podcasts and digging around for bits of FF trivia.

Quote Originally Posted by AdeleDazeem View Post
    Hm.. I don't think companies would hire you as an artist or programmaer when you don't have the skills. Even very talented people don't always get hired. But you could look up PR-manager, translator and similar.
    Thanks Adele

well im still job hunting but since its Christmas Im sure a lot of recruiters and managers are on holidays now so I am trying not to get too discouraged

Flying. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

Getting ready to open my "LC:T.O.O." gold edition goodies It's been a long wait...

And watching my dog make his bed on my new memory foam pillow.
    signature image

Just finished laying out the presents under the Christmas tree for the morning. I can't wait until the moment I can unleash my little girl on them. Last year she was only a few days old and not really aware of a lot of what was going on so this is really her first proper Christmas. She was most perturbed when I wouldn't let her open my sibling's presents under the tree at my parents house the other day so I can't wait to see her face when she realises these are all for her and nobody's going to stop her.

Waiting on laundry to finish up so I can hit up after Christmas sales and track down a ps4.
    signature image

Finally it's snowing! ....aaaand it's gone. Was at my grandpartents earlier today. I just got out of bed, still half asleep. One of those strange moments where you see something, but don't exactly take it in right away. Was looking through the window, saw the snow and looked away. Then I turned back like ''Wait, what?''

It was a sight for sore eyes! Too bad we left this morning, there's no snow in my region of the country...

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast