Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Thread: The Ban Game!

The Ban Game!

  1. #1

    Big Grin The Ban Game!

    I hope this isn't offensive.

    I was a part of another community once before, and a popular forum game was the Banning Game. It was rather fun.

    What you do:

    For example, since I posted this, the first person to comment will say "chocotaco150 should be banned because..." and put a random, silly reason. Basically, 'the person above me should be banned because...'


    Hope not to offend. Delete this thread if it is. I just saw all these forum games going on, and thought I might want to try starting one.

    To start...


    The nonexistant person above me should be banned because they obviously don't exist.

  2. #2

    There's already a thread like this.
    signature image

  3. #3
    Hmm.... Searching for it but not finding it... So...
    I ban Rocket Propelled Rocket for not telling me where the ban game is!

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,024
    Originally Posted by Rocket Propelled Rocket
    Thats in the Tomb Raider forum. This is the Just Cause 2 forum. Our communities are quite seperate, as I can safely assume that many here don't visit the Tomb Raider forum and visiting just to participate in one thread would be silly, when we can have another one here. Its acceptable, in my view, to have threads like this on the off-topic section of any given one of the individual game forums here.

    So as a result, I ban you for your misguided example of how the search button should be used.
    signature image

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Thats in the Tomb Raider forum. This is the Just Cause 2 forum. Our communities are quite seperate, as I can safely assume that many here don't visit the Tomb Raider forum and visiting just to participate in one thread would be silly, when we can have another one here. Its acceptable, in my view, to have threads like this on the off-topic section of any given one of the individual game forums here.

    So as a result, I ban you for your misguided example of how the search button should be used.
    I ban you for out-smarting me once again...
    signature image

  7. #7
    poor bison lol he told you rockets

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, New York City
    Posts
    2,020
    GrappleLuv should be banned because he did not capitalize Poor Bison or put a period at the end of his sentence!
    signature image

  9. #9
    I ban you for using that green guy.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, New York City
    Posts
    2,020
    rinmach should be banned for not using "that green guy."
    signature image

  11. #11
    You all should be banned because I'm back on the forum!
    ~ק INVINCIBLE §×~
    PSN WADE13x

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, New York City
    Posts
    2,020
    WADE13x should be banned 4 saying "we should all be banned"! (welcome back!)
    signature image

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,475
    The Zoo Boy should be banned for, well just for being The Zoo Boy.
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

  14. #14
    Rios should be banned for being a Squid-faced-lunatic!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, New York City
    Posts
    2,020
    SmC12 should be banned 4 banning Rios when I wanted 2 ban him!!!
    signature image

  16. #16
    The Zoo Boy shoud be banned for banning me!

  17. #17
    SmC12 should be banned for banning The Zoo Boy when I already banned him.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,475
    rinmach should be banned for banning SmC12 because SmC12 banned The Zoo Boy whom rinmach already banned and who banned SmC12 because The Zoo Boy wanted to ban me but SmC12 banned me for my Squid faced lunacy before he could.
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by Rios
    rinmach should be banned for banning SmC12 because SmC12 banned The Zoo Boy whom rinmach already banned and who banned SmC12 because The Zoo Boy wanted to ban me but SmC12 banned me for my Squid faced lunacy before he could.
    So basically, rinmach should be banned for banning me because i banned The Zoo Boy whom he already banned and who banned me because The Zoo Boy wanted to ban Rios but i banned a Squid-faced-lunatic before he could!

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by SmC12
    So basically, rinmach should be banned for banning me because i banned The Zoo Boy whom he already banned and who banned me because The Zoo Boy wanted to ban Rios but i banned a Squid-faced-lunatic before he could!
    uhhhh....... no u?

  21. #21
    Originally Posted by rinmach
    uhhhh....... no u?
    lolwut?

  22. #22
    Originally Posted by SmC12
    lolwut?
    lol

  23. #23
    Originally Posted by rinmach
    lol
    Seriously... what?


    Okay, Rinmach should definately be banned for not making any sense!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, New York City
    Posts
    2,020
    Smc12 and Rios should be banned for confusing the hell out of me lol.
    signature image

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,475
    The Zoo Boy should be banned for banning two people which is clearly against the rules. Wait are there rules?
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last