Thread: What Characters do you guys want to see in a new Dissidia game?

What Characters do you guys want to see in a new Dissidia game?

What Characters do you guys want to see in a new Dissidia game?

I haven't made a list yet but I'd like to know what you guys would want.

I'd like to see Fran, Vivi and Red XIII. I haven't played 012 yet, but I know Lightning is in it, and those 4 are my fave chars so.. Any of the 3 is good by me.

nice list.

I'd like to see Noel Kreiss from FF13-2 just because I thought he was a cool character.

Edge, Nanaki (Red XIII), Vivi, Celes, Faris.

Edge or Shadow (More Ninjas!), Noel, Freya, Steiner, Yang, Zell, and Seifer.

Omg, I have so many characters I'd love to see in Dissida *_*

I guess I'll narrow it down to the games that still only had two character reps. Which leaves...

FF1-I haven't really played it, but I guess a dedicated character to a job class? A Red Mage perhaps?

FF2-Minwu is who I think of right away. I kind of like his shield-only weapon, and I bet he'll be a decent magic user.

FF3-Again, not really familair with the game. I guess they could put an actual character instead of yet another job class rep.

FF6-Whoa, a lot of choices from this game. I wanna say they could add any of the characters and I'll be happy, lol. I do love Celes, and I bet there'd be significant interactions with Kefa at least. She could come off somewhat as an anti-hero like Cloud did in Duodecim

FF9-Vivi! Omg, I just love him loads :3

FF11-Not sure.

FF13-I guess I could choose an antagonist like Raines or Dysley. I like Raines, but Dysley would be epic. I could only imagine his Ex-Mode, lol

But I also kind of like Fang, though Hope could add a new demographic to the cast...

Definitely Edge and Vincent. Yaag could probably be included as well (he did have a sword, but never used it :3)

To be honest, I'm more of a Kingdom Hearts "fan" in comparison to the two series, so I'd rather like to see Kingdom Hearts characters included in a Dissidia game then more Final Fantasy characters. I know that sounds weird, but hey, Final Fantasy characters have popped up all over in Kingdom Hearts so they're not that too far off. Though that should probably wait until after Kingdom Hearts ends. ( Which I'm hoping won't end for another dozen years at least...) In which case, I'd like to see Kairi, Namine, Xion, and Sora being introduced. ( Obviously my favorites, but besides Sora, I'd like to see how the others would fight.) I know it's a complete fantasy, but hey, the series has that in it's name. XD

Maria, Edge, Shadow, General Leo, Edgar, Cid (VII), Zell, Amarant, Auron, Paine, Basch, Snow.

Though for a twist, what about Ehrgeiz characters?

isn't 2 is enough?

Not for a simple hypothetical.

i want to see Noctis Lucis Caelum and Stella Nox Fleure from FFversus XIII also i want to see Zack Fair and Cloud infantryman costume(not 1st class)

I would like to play as Seifer, Vincent, Genesis, and Edge

Steiner and Freiya from FF9, Faris from FF5, Shadow from FF6 and finally Quistis and Seifer from FF8. Maybe Ashe and Fran from FF12.

Auron and Steiner. Needs more Heavy Hitters.

I know that this probably too early, to say, but I would love to see Noctis eventually added into the game. I know that he probably won't be, because they probably won't want to spoil him and his abilities. However, I would love to see him eventually added, through a patch or DLC.

I'd at least want to see Argath as the Chaos counterpart to Ramza-- we'd get to beat him up in 3-D over and over and over and... you get my point. xD

other than that-- I'd be good to go! ^-^

Originally Posted by WhitePrism
    To be honest, I'm more of a Kingdom Hearts "fan" in comparison to the two series, so I'd rather like to see Kingdom Hearts characters included in a Dissidia game then more Final Fantasy characters. I know that sounds weird, but hey, Final Fantasy characters have popped up all over in Kingdom Hearts so they're not that too far off. Though that should probably wait until after Kingdom Hearts ends. ( Which I'm hoping won't end for another dozen years at least...) In which case, I'd like to see Kairi, Namine, Xion, and Sora being introduced. ( Obviously my favorites, but besides Sora, I'd like to see how the others would fight.) I know it's a complete fantasy, but hey, the series has that in it's name. XD
    Unfortunately, all original Kingdom Hearts characters are the property of Disney. It would require Mickey's permission for Sora or the others to appear. Though I would really love to see Aqua included.

Personally. from the FF character roster, I am rooting for Celes. She was my favorite character in FFVI, and I think that Runic would make her an interesting counter type character.