Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: 500 things we've learned from Just Cause 2

500 things we've learned from Just Cause 2

500 things we've learned from Just Cause 2

1: Rico has an infinite amount of wire spool tucked in his rist gaget

2: Some planes can take off using only 10 meters of runway space

3: For some reason only government issued building can be destroyed (wonder what the civilian bulidings are made of??)

let see what other funny ones we can come up with
    weeeeee, what a predicament

Also, Rico has an infinite number of parachutes in that backpack of his.

I learned that explosions don't produce shockwaves!, its all a make believe government conspiracy like the moon landing.
    Is that an exploding gas canister or popcorn?

Originally Posted by Terma8r
    1: Rico has an infinite amount of wire spool tucked in his rist gaget

2: Some planes can take off using only 10 meters of runway space

3: For some reason only government issued building can be destroyed (wonder what the civilian bulidings are made of??)

let see what other funny ones we can come up with
    its spelled gadget

6. Panua is not a nice place to vacation

7. Drug drops can be a pain in the butt to locate (bottom of ocean, on top of large building)

8. Taking down mainframes and oil lines takes only a few seconds who would of thought.

9. Shooting RPGs has no recoil....lol

Originally Posted by GrappleLuv

7. Drug drops can be a pain in the butt to locate (bottom of ocean, on top of large building)
    on your map, the blue dots are skulls, drug drops or black boxes (depednding on your area of influence

10. You can surf on aircraft.

11. You can stay in the air with your parachute for ever if you put it in a certain position

12. Shooting people in mid-air causes them to fly away from you.
    We want JC2MP now!
    Hail the almighty Dual Hook

Originally Posted by Enzoforce
    10. You can surf on aircraft.

11. You can stay in the air with your parachute for ever if you put it in a certain position

12. Shooting people in mid-air causes them to fly away from you.
    13. Stealing somebodies car does not get you involved with the Government. But don't stand near them for to long.

14. A random explosion is always YOUR fault. And you will get shot for it.

15. All explosive barrels make the same hole in the same place when you shoot them.
    signature image

16.eidos sucks
    17.avalanche sucks
    18.all trees in panau are paper mache
    19.all cars come equipped with self destruct buttons
    20.panau has strict parking laws

Eidos don't suck. WTF have they done?!
    Originally Posted by redbuffel
    I'm gonna steal your signature to advertise this.

21. The best way to survive a 6,000+ metre fall is... to fall slightly faster with your grappling hook.
    22. The quickest way to take over a military stronghold is to reprogram something next to a minigun.
    23. No one can drive boats, not even the police boat patrols (You would have thought they'd have been trained...)

24. You can steer cars while crouching on the roof.
    25. Nuclear warheads, when detonated in shallow water, really aren't as damaging as they're hyped up to be.
    26a. If you dangle from a helicopter on a rope, it will maintain steady level flight until it hits something.
    26b. If you jump clear of the same helicopter, it will enter a death spin within 5 seconds.

Originally Posted by OldTheBKBrawler
    24. You can steer cars while crouching on the roof.
    25. Nuclear warheads, when detonated in shallow water, really aren't as damaging as they're hyped up to be.
    26a. If you dangle from a helicopter on a rope, it will maintain steady level flight until it hits something.
    26b. If you jump clear of the same helicopter, it will enter a death spin within 5 seconds.
    27. Tom Sheldon fails on so many levels. Rico could beat him in a fight any day

28. Black Market is overpriced unless your a millionaire

29. Beat the Recession and steal instead

30. You can ride a propane tank up to around 200 foot. Only in JC2.
    signature image

31. You can pull your parachute a little after you hit the ground, fall on your face but then be ok.
    32. You can spread your arms and legs as your falling and instently go about 10 mph.
    33. You can take many bullets to the face and be hurt for a while but then you healed up and ready for more bullets.
    34. Shooting people causes them to fly 10 feet

Originally Posted by Vinchenzo911
    31. You can pull your parachute a little after you hit the ground, fall on your face but then be ok.
    32. You can spread your arms and legs as your falling and instently go about 10 mph.
    33. You can take many bullets to the face and be hurt for a while but then you healed up and ready for more bullets.
    34. Shooting people causes them to fly 10 feet
    35. By hitting a wall at 20mph while not in a car, it will explode instantaneously.

36. Dont give the panauan government a starin competition, they will kill you.

37. When they call a chopper it shortly becomes yours.
    signature image

38. All the military officials on Panau have identical voiceboxes.
    39. People leave drugs and boxes of cash and weaponry in really inconvenient places.
    40. A totally incompetent hillbilly fool in a Hawaiian shirt CAN be employed in high-level, top-secret espionage.
    Something witty and clever.

41. Some statues will topple over even when you're just casually flying over the city.

42: my name is Bolo Santoseeeee.
    43: I am the leader of the revolutionary army know as the reaperssss.
    44: you are the scorpio no?
    45: I hear you are very talented.

Originally Posted by Metal_Link
    41. Some statues will topple over even when you're just casually flying over the city.
    lmao this just happen to me...I was like Um ok ill take the choas thank you.

Originally Posted by Cheesepuff
    42: my name is Bolo Santoseeeee.
    43: I am the leader of the revolutionary army know as the reaperssss.
    44: you are the scorpio no?
    45: I hear you are very talented.
    46. The majority of people find Bolo attractive.
    signature image

47. Military bases can sometimes be completely deserted despite the fact that you've just discovered them...it's like the military contingent for that base suddenly had to rush for dinner elsewhere and left the entire base ready for a crazed Hispanic badass with a penchant for destruction and a love of shiny metal boxes to storm in and take what he wants.

48. Tanks have an ejector seat while moving at speed...I once stunt-jumped while driving a fully-upgraded GV-104 Razorback, only to get flung across the base and then having to slingshot back to it.

49. Even if you are completely out of sight while the Panauan Military and a faction patrol fight, they will immediately find you with their X-ray vision and chase you down.

50. Attack helicopters are good for bringing down cranes, even if you don't use the weapons and smash into it at full speed instead.

51. Somehow, the Military thinks that Chepachet PVDs and Hamaya GSY650s that have been airlifted from the 'forbidden island' in the bottom right corner of the map are not suspicious in the least...In fact, if you're driving a Chepachet from that island, a Panauan soldier in a village will immediately think, "Hey, there's a wanted terrorist driving a stolen vehicle! I wanna ride with him!" and climb into the turret unless you outrun him.
    "Can't sleep...Panauan Military will kill me." -Rico Rodriguez
    Just Cause 2 Platinum Trophy achieved on: 26th June 2010

Originally Posted by Draco_Rodriguez
    47. Military bases can sometimes be completely deserted despite the fact that you've just discovered them...it's like the military contingent for that base suddenly had to rush for dinner elsewhere and left the entire base ready for a crazed Hispanic badass with a penchant for destruction and a love of shiny metal boxes to storm in and take what he wants.

48. Tanks have an ejector seat while moving at speed...I once stunt-jumped while driving a fully-upgraded GV-104 Razorback, only to get flung across the base and then having to slingshot back to it.

49. Even if you are completely out of sight while the Panauan Military and a faction patrol fight, they will immediately find you with their X-ray vision and chase you down.

50. Attack helicopters are good for bringing down cranes, even if you don't use the weapons and smash into it at full speed instead.

51. Somehow, the Military thinks that Chepachet PVDs and Hamaya GSY650s that have been airlifted from the 'forbidden island' in the bottom right corner of the map are not suspicious in the least...In fact, if you're driving a Chepachet from that island, a Panauan soldier in a village will immediately think, "Hey, there's a wanted terrorist driving a stolen vehicle! I wanna ride with him!" and climb into the turret unless you outrun him.
    52. Even if the faction militants are slaughtering the government. They still cry Rico help us!

53. By getting heat level 1, they HAVE to call in air support, as they suck.

54. No you cannot has the Vanderbuilt...yet
    signature image

55. Guard towers are filled with invisible explosives
    56. Bubbles are illegal, drugs are not
    57. Black boxes... HOW MANY PASSENGER PLANES WERE SHOT ABOVE PANAU?!
    58. 99.9% = 100%, thus all logic is therefor illogical
    59. Making up 'things we learned'-stuff is fun!
    60. Panauan military construction workers can learn a lot from Rico's hairdo... Complete industructability
    61. Every road block comes fully equiped with 2 hostages, 2 soldiers and a Yahama Oldman
    62. When all oil rigs are destroyed, Panau still has unlimited amounts of fuel
    63. 'Sheeeeesshh' makes you feel a lot better after a helicopter crash
    64. The pedestrians you run over while driving on the sidewalk are the ones who are crazy, not you.

65. The nearest oil rig to the oil field is still about 4 kilometers away.

66. Rico survives nuclear explosions at any time.
    67. Nukes in panau don't leave radiation.
    68. Ular boys drive sports cars on a race track.
    69. Just cause 2 has an epic modding site
    We want JC2MP now!
    Hail the almighty Dual Hook

70. Some people will do ANYTHING to get to the top of leaderboards.

71. It is like JC1, but slightly better in some ways.
    signature image

Page 1 of 3 123 Last