Thread: What the?!

What the?!

What the?!

I was just on the third round of an Undercover Cop game.

Right at the beginning, I ran over to collect some data. While I was doing this, I saw another guy near me collecting data as well, but he was suspiciously holding a fire extinguisher. So I check the scoreboard, and sure enough, he's one of only two guys with no kills yet.

Right as I realize he's probably most definitely the cop, the whole rest of the team comes to collect the same data I'm collecting, not noticing the guy holding the extinguisher 4 feet away.

In a split second move I run away from the rest of the team, towards the cop. He throws the extinguisher as I run past him, and KILLS EVERYONE... except me. Oh man, it was horrible... :P

Not noticing I ran past him so quickly, I was able to get him from behind (lulz) and kill him, leaving me all ALONE to collect over 4 MILLION DOLLARS (puts pinky to mouth). It was pretty awesome.

...But for some reason, the clock had at some point jumped down to like 30 seconds. 4 minutes had definitely not passed, so what the hell happened?

I'm assuming it glitched out somehow, has this happened to anyone else?

keep putting feedback anything that helps make online great in the full verison
    PSN ID: sHELLsHOCK619

Cool

You know someone could make a movie out of this story , this will act as the film's prolog ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

LOL, yeah, a bit dramatic I guess.

It happens all the time. The time just ticks by fast when you're stealing S.H.I.T

crazy story.