Thread: Romeo

Romeo

  1. #1

    Romeo

    Shut down and ignore 90% of the original fanbase then, and read my post before talking trash. I expect more maturity from a moderator. There are approximately 800218382102 more flunkies for eidos exactly like you.

    To any one with half a brain on these forums. Peace and don't waste your time here.

  2. #2
    Oh my god you're right! You've really made a revelatory argument here!
    signature image

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,377
    Grandmother, what a big ego you have!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22
    Why are you still here?

  5. #5
    This place is getting corrosive. Where's the forum I knew and loved?

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Pinky_Powers
    Oh my god you're right! You've really made a revelatory argument here!
    Indeed, it blew my mind.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Ilves
    This place is getting corrosive. Where's the forum I knew and loved?
    I sold it off to the Russians while you slept.
    signature image

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Pinky_Powers
    I sold it off to the Russians while you slept.
    You, of all people!

    edit: Hey wait a minute, I said corrosive, not corroded.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Ilves
    You, of all people!
    I'm unpredictable. That's what my doctor always said.
    signature image

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Ilves
    This place is getting corrosive. Where's the forum I knew and loved?
    Just report and ignore.
    Rule 30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

  11. #11
    Sigh and who are you people?

    Wait, I dont care. Report what? Do you even know whats goin on? Are you Eidos reply bots?
    It doesnt matter Im out of here. Have fun suckin up to moderators.

  12. #12
    You're lucky you had to deal with Romeo, he is probably the sanest mod here.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by SoDeusExDies
    Sigh and who are you people?

    Wait, I dont care. Report what? Do you even know whats goin on? Are you Eidos reply bots?
    It doesnt matter Im out of here. Have fun suckin up to moderators.
    No doubt your life would be so much easier if all the people who didn't like you were merely cheap AIs. But life's rarely that kind.
    signature image

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,377
    Some of these people are androids. Watch the way they move.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,916
    Originally Posted by SoDeusExDies
    Shut down and ignore 90% of the original fanbase then, and read my post before talking trash. I expect more maturity from a moderator. There are approximately 800218382102 more flunkies for eidos exactly like you.

    To any one with half a brain on these forums. Peace and don't waste your time here.
    Flunkie? I seem to distinctly recall passing highschool. Which is probably why I don't take offense to some faceless person on the internet getting upset when I closed their precious thread. Oh, right, speaking of which... LOCKDOWN.
    "Square Root of 912.04 is 30.2... It all seemed so harmless..."