Thread: Has anyone ever...

Has anyone ever...

Has anyone ever...

...actually destroyed the escape van? I've unloaded on it quite a lot before, with fire extinguishers and gunfire, and I haven't seen it happen yet.

It is possible, right?

Ya, I have. The tires will light on fire, then it will keep driving for a bit. After that it will splode!

Question

How many escape vans is there per round ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    How many escape vans is there per round ? ...
    It's completely based on how quickly you get to the escape area.

Yes is possible. Remember to throw the yellow gas canister to speed up the process.

Originally Posted by JuAn GoT eM
    It's completely based on how quickly you get to the escape area.
    I usually see 2-3 vans per round

I nearly destroyed a van on Cops vs Robbers. Had to reload!

Originally Posted by QuarantineX
    ...actually destroyed the escape van? I've unloaded on it quite a lot before, with fire extinguishers and gunfire, and I haven't seen it happen yet.

It is possible, right?
    It is possible and I have, although I had alot of help from other players. Its awesome epic when you do though.

Question

Would anyone think of the poor driver ? ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Would anyone think of the poor driver ? ...
    lmao! poor driver, he doesn't have Allstate insurance obviously. Its funny cause dennis haysbert dies while driving the getaway car in HEAT.

Big Grin

Originally Posted by taylornathan2991
    lmao! poor driver, he doesn't have Allstate insurance obviously. Its funny cause dennis haysbert dies while driving the getaway car in HEAT.
    True lol ...

12. Me, Cpt and Brackstone all destroyed the van together today, took 3 people and 3 releads but we got it, and what a pathetic scene it was, the tires blew in fire and it pathetically crashed into the wall, was a dissapointment to the max, even K&l1's exploding van was better.
    signature image

Get your facts straight. Cars don't explode.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    Me, Cpt and Brackstone all destroyed the van together today, took 3 people and 3 releads but we got it, and what a pathetic scene it was, the tires blew in fire and it pathetically crashed into the wall, was a dissapointment to the max, even K&l1's exploding van was better.
    haha poor van, that would be so messed up if the driver ran out of the car on fire and died all hysterically on the ground.

15. Originally Posted by TAPETRVE
    Get your facts straight. Cars don't explode.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qt5KJ4ILMY
    signature image

Unhappy

if the driver ran out of the car on fire and died all hysterically on the ground.
    Poor Dennis Haysbert ! ...

haha poor van, that would be so messed up if the driver ran out of the car on fire and died all hysterically on the ground.
    He should yell "TURTLES! I'm getting out NOW!" and then jump out of the van while on fire and screaming.

You'd splode, too, if I shoved a bundle o' dynamite up your ass .
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

19. Originally Posted by TAPETRVE
    You'd splode, too, if I shoved a bundle o' dynamite up your ass .
    Dont talk to me about things going up my arse when you know goodwell the situation i am in...
    signature image

Arrow

Dont talk to me about things going up my arse when you know goodwell the situation i am in...
    Whoops i didn't see nothing here ...
    *runs away from topic* ...

Me, Cpt and Brackstone all destroyed the van together today, took 3 people and 3 releads but we got it, and what a pathetic scene it was, the tires blew in fire and it pathetically crashed into the wall, was a dissapointment to the max, even K&l1's exploding van was better.
    I was in that van Agent and Brackstone blew up!!!! It was kind of horrifying watching the bar deplete at the rate it did.

Yeah, once you start shooting the engine it really dies fast.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis