Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Most frustrating things in demo?

Most frustrating things in demo?

Most frustrating things in demo?

1. Accidently pressing the B button while near someone, causing me to be branded a "traitor" and promptly shot mercilessly while saying "it was an accident!"

2. Getting ran over by the escape van.

Also, what's up the "yellow cards"? Some guy started shooting me and got one, so I thought if I returned fire and killed him then I wouldn't become a traitor, since he started trying to kill me first. But I was the one who got marked as a traitor, so naturally I was killed by someone else a second after defending myself.

Yellow cards run out. You might have taken too long to kill your attacker.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

3. Lag
    signature image

Oh, and can't forget the ol' "hosts quitting" thing. Yeah, that sucks.

5. Originally Posted by QuarantineX
    Oh, and can't forget the ol' "hosts quitting" thing. Yeah, that sucks.
    You woulda thought they would of removed that, unfortunatly no. also on undercover cop, pressing select you can obviously tell who it is.
    signature image

Question

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    also on undercover cop, pressing select you can obviously tell who it is.
    What , it actually says who the Undercover Cop is ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    What , it actually says who the Undercover Cop is ? ...
    It shows a chart where it has listed everyone and who they killed. Look for the guy with a zero under "Police" and you most likely got a rat...or me because sometimes I don't work with the crew and make them do the dirty work

Thumbs Down

There's a constant updating statistic screen in-game ? now that's stupid ... i mean really ...

Maybe it's a nice addition in the other game modes , but listing the number of cops you killed in a Undercover Cop round breaks the point of the gmae ...

Thanks for the tip ohitspatty

There's a constant updating statistic screen in-game ? now that's stupid ... i mean really ...

Maybe it's a nice addition in the other game modes , but listing the number of cops you killed in a Undercover Cop round breaks the point of the gmae ...
    Yeah, but it's too late to fix it don't you think? The game is shipping out in less then two months.

Big Grin

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    Yeah, but it's too late to fix it don't you think? The game is shipping out in less then two months.
    They'll add that as a feature for the DLC then ...

I think it's just the long time it takes for games to start so it can fill up with people. Althoug it really doesn't bother me to much.

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    Working on fixing as many issues as possible - and using the demo feedback to improve the game.

14. Originally Posted by krogh
    Working on fixing as many issues as possible - and using the demo feedback to improve the game.
    Are you by any chance the DEV i was playing with on Cops n Robbers yesterday
    signature image

Thumbs Up

Yeah , he was the one who shot you dead three times in a row ...

16. Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Yeah , he was the one who shot you dead three times in a row ...
    Grievous... what?
    signature image

Yep. And still owe you feedback on a question ...

I have to say LAG LAG LAG
    too many ppl were walking like they were skating. It was hilarious.

Another problem, you become a traitor too easily. For example if you were shooting an enemy AI, and your allie accidentally step into ur line of fire, u got branded as traitor...and everbody kills u.

And FA and UC multiplayer modes are beginning to become a grudge/backstabbing/revenge match

19. Originally Posted by krogh
    Yep. And still owe you feedback on a question ...
    Yay its you had great fun last night, shame it ended up with 2-3 vs 6 :O, not really a fan of cops n robbers cause people leave too early.
    signature image

Does anyone else feel like it might be a good idea to make the players a wee bit weaker? or the cops a bit more numerous? The AI in multiplayer pose almost no threat to you even on your own.

Maybe it's not such a problem in Fragile Alliance, but in Undercover Cop they are no problem what so ever once you've found the cop out. Even without exploiting the scoreboard, it seems like things are slanted heavily against the undercover cop because of how long it takes to kill humans and how useless the AI are. The levels are so short that the undercover cop has to count on people betraying each other if he has any intentions of winning.

I think it could be balanced better.

Originally Posted by krogh
    If that's the case, then please fix up the UC mode so it doesn't show who shot how many Police officers in game. Or perhaps just have a random yet believable number appear for the UC...so it will mess with our heads even more

Arrow

Originally Posted by Bawabus
    The levels are so short
    Awe Crap , that's what i thought when i watched the trailers they put off , they looked as short if not shorter than those from Dead Men , is it true though ? ...

Awe Crap , that's what i thought when i watched the trailers they put off , they looked as short if not shorter than those from Dead Men , is it true though ? ...
    The one level presented in the demo is about as short as the bank level in the first game where you have to jump over the wall at the end. It's a bit more of a straight shot, but it's no shorter in actual length.

Lightbulb

Then again it's all in Four minutes this time , right ? ...

Maybe that was suppose to add up the intensity , but it might fail miserably if everyone can finish the maps in three minutes ...

Actually the level in the Demo makes me think of Hot Coffee... and yes it is short but with four minutes ticking it's not too bad. Especially if you plan on having a nice shoot-out by the van.

Also another cool fact that alone you probably couldn't pull it off in four minutes. Not if other players are coming after you as cops. There is a little less trigger happy gamers at the beginning of the game so it's better.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last