Thread: R,I,P BlueBlackBeast ....

R,I,P BlueBlackBeast ....

R,I,P BlueBlackBeast ....

Yes Yes most who played number 1 know blue...

Question

He's departed ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

3. Rest in Pillows, you had pillow fight with him?
    signature image

I've played with blue, memory serves me right he was a quitter. What happened to him?
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

5. Originally Posted by One of Seven
    I've played with blue, memory serves me right he was a quitter. What happened to him?
    Your memory is correct, he was infact a booster/quitter.
    signature image

Did he die or did he just quit playing the game? Your post confuses me

Also on a site note: Lol at the lynching going on towards the homeboy
    If I didn't wake up, I'd still be sleeping

Arrow

Apparently he kicked the bucket last year ...

Like he seriously died?

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Well that's what bless the TC said ...
    Before removing his comment ...

? ? ? ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Well that's what bless the TC said ...
    Before removing his comment ...

? ? ? ...
    "Happens to all traitors eventually"

Let the stoning begin.

There are very few who I consider a true gamer....amongst things people don't know about me he truly was a friend to me he told me to play the game my way and if they don't like it F@#k em i always respected your game as well as you respected mine the game isn't the same without old friend may you watch over my shoulder as I Push A ...R.I.P BlueBlackBeast io gioco in tuo onore "Strength and Honor"
    "Strength and Honor"

The name sounds familiar. was he big on ranked FA?

Aut vincere aut mori.

Sorry, I noticed Caesar was using a Latin phrase and I decided to use a more awesome one.
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Thumbs Down

Originally Posted by SlashPrower
    Aut vincere aut mori.

Sorry, I noticed Caesar was using a Latin phrase and I decided to use a more awesome one.
    . . .

Slash ... that was italian ...

Ah ha ha, Grievous, you ignorant loser.

The Italian language is heavily based off of Latin, as are all the Romance languages (this is why you'll see a lot of similarites between them)

Aut vincere aut mori is Latin for "Either conquer or die."

http://mw4.merriam-webster.com/dicti...e%20aut%20mori
    A mortal man, with once a human heart, has become a fiend for his especial torment! - Chillingworth, The Scarlet Letter

Wink

But that was my point , someone could have said something in french and then you would have posted a latin quote too , basically latin applies to alot of languages , so i thought it was best if we kept italians with italians ...

Awe but who gives , both quotes sucks anywya , should have stick with "virtus unita fortior" or "virtus sola nobilitas" ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    . . .

Slash ... that was italian ...
    I must be the only one who thought he was doing an impression of Gomez Addams, from the Addams Family
    360 Gamertag: Morphilms
    I don't give a about the men! Just shut that thing up and drive.

Cool

Originally Posted by Morphilms
    I must be the only one who thought he was doing an impression of Gomez Addams, from the Addams Family

You're my boy blue.

R.I.P

R.I.P. Blue Black Beast.
    R.I.P. Violet Grim.

R.I.P Blue

....what those don't know he and i where very good friends via the net his game was his and mine mine we both never stat boost he was the first person i spoke verbal words to on xbox.....i remember him telling me stay true to the way i play and don't let them change me keep bangin ya music ........Rest well Game well old friend R.I.P. BlueBlackBeast "The other Kane" Strength and Honor Rome
    "Strength and Honor"

R.I.P BlueBlackBeast and Violet Grim

I play KNL2 for Xbox 360 on a regular basis.

I've played KNL since its release in 2007, and I believe I knew BBB on a more personal level than any other player, and I believe if there's a post on a forum about him, someone who knew him as much as one can over Xbox Live should be one to say something about him.

He, if my memory serves correct, was a retired high ranking officer in the United States marine corps. He had been at one point in his life an alcoholic, and had beaten his addiction, and was a settled down man with a wife, children, home, and good income.

I met him when I first started playing. Him, myself, players like Bexhiphop, Mr. BMG, Agent Smokegood all met at the same time and played many games together. He was always and without effort, the most charismatic member of our group, the natural leader. We listened to him with respect, and he always had a great attitude towards other players, even those who trash talked him! He never took it seriously, but still shot it out with people in a competitive way and kept it fun.

He wasn't the best "dancer," as we used to call it, in a shoot out, but held his own with the best of them. He really showed his skills best at long ranges, and had a reputation of being very good at taking people out from across the map.

He was never a quitter, to my knowledge, that's for sure.

He was about twice my age, and in his good health, we spent long periods of time talking to each other, with him giving me advice on things going on in my real life, while sharing his past experiences and lessons learned. He was always a very humble and down to earth person.

He was offline for a long time, and came back to inform us that he had cancer, and would not make it long. His voice, that was, in health, deep and matching to his strong personality, had became high pitched and raspy, due to the cancer and his treatments.

I felt like crying hearing him like that. Shortly thereafter, after playing KNL a while longer with him, one day he just never signed back on.

If there's anything I can say, I request that everyone show him respect. He fought for and served our country, and passed away far too soon from a terrible disease. He was a great man and deserves to be remembered in a positive light.