Thread: Massive exploit in undercover cop

Massive exploit in undercover cop

1. Massive exploit in undercover cop

Look at the scoreboard, look at the guy with no reward for killing any cops...
    signature image

Wow, it's not like it voids the entire game mode.

they should take that part of the scoreboard out and show it at the end of the round

I don't shoot at cops unless they are shooting at me but if I lurk in the back while all the team mates do the job, I don't have to shoot at 'em. Does that make me an Undercover Cop...all the time?

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    I don't shoot at cops unless they are shooting at me but if I lurk in the back while all the team mates do the job, I don't have to shoot at 'em. Does that make me an Undercover Cop...all the time?
    It makes you suspicious, I killed one of the publishers yesterday because of that. He was hanging in the back with a fire extinguisher.

Yeah, that needs to be fixed. You can know who it is within a minute.

Its fun to lie guys! I said at the beginning that what do i do as a Undercover cop, a guy killed me and became traitor, i was not Undercover Cop. That was so worth it.

Originally Posted by Kiljoy
    It makes you suspicious, I killed one of the publishers yesterday because of that. He was hanging in the back with a fire extinguisher.
    Yeah, suspicious is all I care about
    Honestly, I'm not a teamplayer. If a cop is shooting at you, I will just stand and watch. I've seen many people get killed that way because they rush too fast...I'll take it slow, hanging out in the back lol

It's a very interesting mode indeed

Originally Posted by Andyhugs
    they should take that part of the scoreboard out and show it at the end of the round
    That's the fix we are working on

sounds good, krogh

Hmmmm... Sounds like the no betraying paradice I dreamt of. We know who the cop is, and nobody betrays in Undercover