Thread: Code please

Code please

Code please

Can I get a code for the demo im syked to play it.

I want a code too.

3. Short answer: No.

Long Answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    signature image

cant help but laugh

Its strange how many people can be such mongrels once they have sumthen other people dont...andyhugs and jeff-ryan..if u reply to me il give u both a code....so u can have a crack....i enetered a comp were they said try every day for better chance to win an i won 6....so why not share them so there not wasted....share the love not the hate.
    buzz me guys.
    The human body, apart from the palms of the hands and soles of the feet, ...THATS ME!

Hope you guys do eventually get a chance. Demo is awesome!
    Ask me about my opinions - They're great

You guys know if you took the time to go on google and search, you can find sites still giving out codes. Heck I found 2 for my friends just the other day just by typing in

"North American Kane and Lynch 2 Demo Code"

Originally Posted by zephyr1991
    You guys know if you took the time to go on google and search, you can find sites still giving out codes. Heck I found 2 for my friends just the other day just by typing in

"North American Kane and Lynch 2 Demo Code"
    its all goodmy friend i just gave him...unlike alot of unhelpful selfish people on here..
    pity the download is so big though...oh well a lil longer to wait wont kill him...
    The human body, apart from the palms of the hands and soles of the feet, ...THATS ME!

Lucky for some i been tryin for days now

been waitin to play this for years now and cant even get a code. im still in the top 30 on b=number 1 for money and aint play for a year lol

anymore codes?

Originally Posted by hairyman13
    Its strange how many people can be such mongrels once they have sumthen other people dont...andyhugs and jeff-ryan..if u reply to me il give u both a code....so u can have a crack....i enetered a comp were they said try every day for better chance to win an i won 6....so why not share them so there not wasted....share the love not the hate.
    buzz me guys.
    wow wow you got codes. YES please send me!!! Im going THANKS so much!

wow

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    Short answer: No.

Long Answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    why do you have to still act like a prick to everyone. Did your mother not hug you as a child

Mother? Did I overlook something? I thought he was a clone?
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E