Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Character customization???

Character customization???

Character customization???

I think the characters are creative although will there be character customization, in the actual game?

2. Hopefully not, masks are available i think but character customization is something i dislike.
    signature image

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    Hopefully not, masks are available i think but character customization is something i dislike.
    Tru, masks sound pretty tite! How many variations do you think their will be for masks?

Probably just some different colours of ski mask in addition to those pre-order type ones.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Hopefully not, masks are available i think but character customization is something i dislike.
    How could you not like custom characters

Ski masks sound pretty awesome though! You think they will have hockey masks as well; and bandanas?

Originally Posted by Icedog
    How could you not like custom characters
    I like customization too, but i soon learned it's not always good. I liked it a lot in Rainbow Six Vegas, but that's what made me dislike character customization, because some people had characters that would not suit the tone of the game(bright colored armor, not looking like a spec ops soldier) and it got me annoyed, because i didn't feel like i was part of an anti terrorist unit or the game's universe.
    I still want to feel like I'm part of the game's world, which K&L does with its characters right now which is good, so I'm fine with it.

8. The reason i dont want customization is the characters have there own personality and clothing and nationality for a reason, How stupid would the irish guy look in a mexican hat... im just saiyin
    signature image

I want a mask like this for Fragile Alliance....

This:

D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Big Grin

Both of them look Snappy ! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    I want a mask like this for Fragile Alliance....

The Strangers (honestly without looking at the imagename, but I was about to confuse it with The Orphanage just for a moment there...)
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Right. Not a bad movie, it was. Only a little too much relying on the typical "Now you see me, now you don't" effect.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

same simply look at saints row
    i hope there is none

Character customization doesn't mean you have to be able to tweak every nook and cranny on your character model. Some custom clothing would suffice. Maybe a few different faces and hair styles.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Originally Posted by TAPETRVE
    Character customization doesn't mean you have to be able to tweak every nook and cranny on your character model. Some custom clothing would suffice. Maybe a few different faces and hair styles.
    nah i like how the mercs look

Maybe not so much full customization, but I'd love to be able to not only choose the character I play, but at least have different clothes, suits, etc. These can be preset models rather than customizable ones.

Originally Posted by kelly is belly
    same simply look at saints row
    i hope there is none
    Man, that was the best part of the game!

I'd like to see customization introduced, but maybe it can be limited to prevent killing the mood and theme of the game.

Maybe presets should be included and the player is given say three options as to what customization they would like. Those three presets could be say: 'Clean', 'Average Joe' or 'Dirty'.

Each the presets included such attributes obviously being:-

Clean: Shirt and Tie, Suit
    Average Joe: Jeans/Jogging Bottoms, Casual T-Shirt
    Dirty: Stubbly Beard, Ripped Clothing

Just an idea!

I hope they add more mercs.

After playing as them at least 12 times each you have to admit they get kind of repetitive.

Let IO make them.
    Don't let the players choose them.(See - how no one wants to be Zoey)

There is the...

bald irish ex IRA guy
    lurch esque mini ponytail rocker (also irish maybeh)
    edward norton's british Doppelgänger
    the frenchy who is apparently apposed to "Streetwha!" 's
    old british guy with the flashy red track pants
    really old jewy guy with cataracts
    aryan german nationalist
    kinda cool jazz esque merc w/ beret included

Did I miss one?

I like them all very much but variation is key.

I want a mask similiar to Johnson's face, beware the ginger!

I'm happy with the multiplayer characters. I hate the guy who looks like a crackhead though. The dude with brown hair in a pigtail and light blue eyes.

22. Noone would traitor you cause they would be cowering for there souls.
    signature image

Is flashy red track pants man British? He sounded American to me. Also, I think there's at least two of every nationality except British. There's 2 irish, 2 french, one British and 3 Americans I though (the third being blond ponytail man). I may be wrong though.

Also, is it just me, or is it always the Frenchman's voice when you tell the van to wait?
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

24. Theres a scottish, irish, french, american and brit afaik, i think theres also a russian.
    signature image

Rolleyes

IO seems to love them French Foreign Legions alot ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last