Thread: Am I playing Fragile Alliance incorrectly?

Am I playing Fragile Alliance incorrectly?

Am I playing Fragile Alliance incorrectly?

I get whatever money I can at the beginning. I then cautiously shoot a few cops. At the end, I jump in the van as soon as I can. It then drives away. The option to 50/50 with the driver or hold the van are dimmed out.

Is the driver another player or is it AI? The van seems to take off within seconds of me getting in.

I just want to make sure I'm not being cheap or cowardly.

Originally Posted by Lady Gaga
    I get whatever money I can at the beginning. I then cautiously shoot a few cops. At the end, I jump in the van as soon as I can. It then drives away. The option to 50/50 with the driver or hold the van are dimmed out.

Is the driver another player or is it AI? The van seems to take off within seconds of me getting in.

I just want to make sure I'm not being cheap or cowardly.
    Their is no wrong way, you can betray if you want, but not betraying isn't wrong. Just remember that if you do you better watch your back.

I just wasn't sure if it was cheap to run in the van first.

Thats how I do except sometimes I duck down off the radar and look for traitors maybe flip on people my self. they mite murder me so I gotta murder them first.

Telling the van to go early is only worth it when you are in the last one. Also, it is good when you don't want to share. (It is kind of dumb because you generally lose more in doing so)

IDK why it would automatically go. If you accidently pressed Y you would become a traitor.

I used it once when I jumped into the van and two people behind tried to blow up the van. That was the best option at the time.

Besides it's probably fun to do that right before another merc is about to get into the van

The only time the game is "cheap" is when people group together in my opinion.

Thumbs Up

Originally Posted by zephyr1991
    The only time the game is "cheap" is when people group together in my opinion.
    Agreed ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.