Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Keyblade Discussions

Keyblade Discussions

Keyblade Discussions

Mine are so OP [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif[/img]:

fc06.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2007/176/a/c/...
    Darkfire
    ATK 13
    STR 11
    MP -3
    Special Abilities: Allows the wielder to use Dark Firaga when equipped.

fc06.deviantart.net/fs18/i/2007/176/0/d/...
    Firestorm
    ATK 12
    STR 10
    MP +3
    Special Abilities: Allows the wielder to freely use Firaga without spending MP.

fc03.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2007/176/9/0/...
    Venom Splash
    ATK 9
    STR 6
    MP +4
    Special Abilities: Allows the wielder to freely use Graviga without spending MP. Good chance of casting Bio on the target when used as a melee weapon.

fc00.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2007/176/3/3/...
    Sparkplug
    ATK 10
    STR 7
    MP -4
    Special Abilities: Allows the wielder to freely use Thundaga without spending MP.

fc01.deviantart.net/fs17/i/2007/165/8/9/...
    Old Fossil (colors pending)
    ATK 10
    STR 9
    MP 0
    Special Abilities: Doubles the fighting power of the wielder if low on health.

fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/124/1/a/...
    Pendragon (color and stats pending)

Never given mine stats, however I have made a few keyblades...only one of them has decent, updated art, though.

fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/042/a/e/... -Fear Not Falling

what's the rules of this forum? please forgive me, i can't upload more than one pic yet,but as to the stats and stuff can y'all tell me the rules of it? also i'm interested in posting keypblade designs.

Originally Posted by imported_thomas

what's the rules of this forum? please forgive me, i can't upload more than one pic yet,but as to the stats and stuff can y'all tell me the rules of it? also i'm interested in posting keypblade designs.

I'm not sure where the forum rules are listed, though using the forum search should help fix that...

All the links that have been shown so far are to images of the Keyblades on deviantArt, so there really isn't a limit. As for stats, these are just fan-created Keyblades, whoever created them can decide their stats, but considering I didn't post stats on mine, I don't think they have to have stats. We're just posting fanmade Keyblades we've come up with.

That being said, more on-topic, here's a better image of Fear Not Falling: fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/211/4/a/...

Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry

I'm not sure where the forum rules are listed, though using the forum search should help fix that...

All the links that have been shown so far are to images of the Keyblades on deviantArt, so there really isn't a limit. As for stats, these are just fan-created Keyblades, whoever created them can decide their stats, but considering I didn't post stats on mine, I don't think they have to have stats. We're just posting fanmade Keyblades we've come up with.

That being said, more on-topic, here's a better image of Fear Not Falling: fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/211/4/a/...

nice keyblade, though i must admit it should be used by either kairi,namine, or aqua. as for deviant art, if i want to post,then i'll have to remember my password. thanks for the info,by the way. i've drawn a couple of keyblades, but i need to take pictures of them so i can post them to deviant art,and link em here, as for this site i can only use forums and send messages,also if anyone needs me to draw something, i'm willing to work on it.

nice keyblade, though i must admit it should be used by either kairi,namine, or aqua. as for deviant art, if i want to post,then i'll have to remember my password. thanks for the info,by the way. i've drawn a couple of keyblades, but i need to take pictures of them so i can post them to deviant art,and link em here, as for this site i can only use forums and send messages,also if anyone needs me to draw something, i'm willing to work on it.

Haha, it was actually designed specifically for one of my own characters that ended up in a Kingdom Hearts roleplay. Every aspect of it relates back to her...I probably should have mentioned that earlier, lol. I only have one I've come up with that wasn't designed for one specific character, and I can't draw it because I had to go and make its design overly complicated.

Haha, it was actually designed specifically for one of my own characters that ended up in a Kingdom Hearts roleplay. Every aspect of it relates back to her...I probably should have mentioned that earlier, lol. I only have one I've come up with that wasn't designed for one specific character, and I can't draw it because I had to go and make its design overly complicated.

well,then describe what you want it to be able to do(i.e. how long it is) just tell me what you want about it and what you want it to look like,and i'll draw it for you,and you're welcome in advance.

well,then describe what you want it to be able to do(i.e. how long it is) just tell me what you want about it and what you want it to look like,and i'll draw it for you,and you're welcome in advance.

Thank you for the offer, but I can't say I'll take you up on it. In my own opinion, I made Last Light overly complicated design wise, and I'm somewhat wary of handing the design over to someone else after taking the time to get the image in my head and writing out a description that fits it well enough to use effectively in a roleplay. Again, thank you for the offer, though.

Thank you for the offer, but I can't say I'll take you up on it. In my own opinion, I made Last Light overly complicated design wise, and I'm somewhat wary of handing the design over to someone else after taking the time to get the image in my head and writing out a description that fits it well enough to use effectively in a roleplay. Again, thank you for the offer, though.

you're welcome,winter, but i think,it still shall be fantastic,also, i will be looking foreward to future designs, i just want to say though, you are a great artist.

My favorite Keyblades are:
    -Ultima Weapon (KH2, BBS, KH3D Versions)
    -Winner's Proof
    -X-Blade
    -Crown Unlimit
    -Fenrir
    -Sleeping Lion
    -Two Become One
    -No Name
    -Kingdom Key

These are my favorites! What are your favorite Keyblades?

I like Oblivion, Oathkeeper, Fenrir, & Sleeping Lion.

Originally Posted by imported_Kevin
    My favorite Keyblades are:
    -Ultima Weapon (KH2, BBS, KH3D Versions)
    -Winner's Proof
    -X-Blade
    -Crown Unlimit
    -Fenrir
    -Sleeping Lion
    -Two Become One
    -No Name
    -Kingdom Key

These are my favorites! What are your favorite Keyblades?
    Those are my favorites.

My is the Oblivion keyblade.

Originally Posted by Ashley

My is the Oblivion keyblade.

Wow cool!

X-blade, Oblivion, Ultima, Sleeping Lion and Ends of the Earth Keyblade.

My favorites kyeblades are:

<ul>[*]Fenrir[*]Kingdom[*]Ultima Weapon (KH2)[*]X-Blade[*]Oathkeeper[*]Oblivion[/list]

If you could own a keyblade which would you chose?
    Power or looks or even Abilities ?

Oathkeeper for me.... Kairi gave it and it come with a good ability averge power

Circle of life keyblade because I love lion king!

Originally Posted by AkeemCoffey
    Circle of life keyblade because I love lion king!
    so does Nomura!

I would take the X-blade itself, why? Because I feel that I'm mostly using both light and darkness

Originally Posted by imported_jason
    I would take the X-blade itself, why? Because I feel that I'm mostly using both light and darkness
    Reminds me of konami's "X blades" and "Blades of time"

Originally Posted by AkeemCoffey
    Originally Posted by imported_jason
    Reminds me of konami's "X blades" and "Blades of time"
    eh X-blade had power i didnt like the form....what was up with the way it exploded at the end there?

Ok according the the kingdom Hearts lore the X-blade was broken and split 7 of light 13 of darkness..... it was recreated when Ven/Vanitas joined together so is there 26 darknesses and 14 lights now?

i want the oblivon keyblade its cool looking and very powerful

Page 1 of 3 123 Last