Thread: Help with the all bonuses cheat in defiance ps2

Help with the all bonuses cheat in defiance ps2

I have been trying to get this cheat to work for early tk with Raziel but i can't seem to get it working can anyone help and tell me how to do this
    Death would be a release, next to this travesty.(How Raziel felt when got his "new" form and how I feel about xenosaga ep2's changes)

it would be easier to de the Debug cheat and enable it there.
    Legacy of Kain: Legion - the Battle has been fought, but the War has just begun!

No cheat device tell me how to do the all bonuses please
    Death would be a release, next to this travesty.(How Raziel felt when got his "new" form and how I feel about xenosaga ep2's changes)

It's not a cheat device. It's a code you input on the controller.

hi, sorry i think i got confused with the Debug cheat - i think you do need a device for that. i appologise (namely because A) it has been years since i played Defiance and so i was relaying on my memory, and B) i can't actually verify if these cheats work because my PS2 is knackered (it won't play PS2 games and DVDs, but it will play Playstation discs???)

anyway, here's some cheats you might like to try - like Soul Reaver, there's a chance that some of these wont work

(taken from a thread on this forum - which i can't remember where or who posted them)

Pause the Game before entering any cheats and re-enter the cheat to turn it off

Toon Character - UP DOWN UP DOWN R1 R2 DOWN CIRCLE TRIANGLE
    Tube Reaver - UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT R2 L2 TRIANGLE DOWN CIRCLE
    Fill Health - LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT R1 L1 CIRCLE TRIANGLE DOWN
    Health & TK Meter - LEFT LEFT UP UP L1 R2 CIRCLE DOWN TRIANGLE
    All Special Attacks - RIGHT DOWN UP DOWN DOWN R1 TRIANGLE CIRCLE DOWN
    Infinite Reaver Charge (if i remember right, this turns itself OFF everytime you enter the Spectral Realm, so you'll have to re-enter it if you want it again)- DOWN DOWN UP LEFT R1 R2 DOWN TRIANGLE CIRCLE
    Dark Chronical Entries - R1 DOWN R2 L1 RIGHT R2 TRIANGLE DOWN L1
    Bonus Material - R2 DOWN L2 R1 LEFT L2 DOWN L1 TRIANGLE
    Wireframe Rendering - L1 DOWN L1 UP R1 L2 L1 DOWN TRIANGLE
    Textureless Rendering - L1 DOWN R2 RIGHT R2 UP TRIANGLE L1 DOWN
    Invincible - UP DOWN RIGHT DOWN R1 R2 DOWN TRIANGLE L1

(there's also something else i wrote down...but i'm not sure what it does/for or if it's just some scribble... )
    UP DOWN LEFT DOWN R1 R2 DOWN TRIANGLE L1

if none of these work, there's
    Nosgothic Realm - http://nosgoth.net/Defiance/codes.htm#ps2
    Dark Chronical - http://dark-chronicle.co.uk/def/codes.php
    Lost Worlds - http://www.thelostworlds.net/Defianc...iplatform.html
    Legacy of Kain: Legion - the Battle has been fought, but the War has just begun!