Thread: For the demo

For the demo

For the demo

there NEEDS to be an option to search with a party of friends. Kane and Lynch seems like a game that I would enjoy playing with my friends, but instead I have to search for random lobbies.

me and my friends have been forced to search for random lobbies and hope to get into each others games. Somehow.... we actually manage to get into each others games. But it's too much of a hassle, there should be an option to go into a game with a group.

The devs should update the demo with this option. I know that the full game will allow you to search in parties, but I can't get a real opinion on the game's multiplayer if I can't play with my friends. It's really a game about playing co-op with your buddies.

Originally Posted by TheOhrenberger
    It's really a game about playing co-op with your buddies.
    i thought it was about money, and greed..
    Anyways, maybe later on in the demo they'll open the mode to search for player matches, so you can party up and play with friends. I do have a few friends i wouldn't mind backstabbing

Well, this stops boosting, so it may just need to be avalible in unranked matches.
    Ask me about my opinions - They're great

Rolleyes

Originally Posted by Minority
    Tell me about it ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by Zidrien
    Well, this stops boosting, so it may just need to be avalible in unranked matches.
    That man speaks truth. Let's keep it that way.

Originally Posted by Minority
    Anyways, maybe later on in the demo they'll open the mode to search for player matches, so you can party up and play with friends. I do have a few friends i wouldn't mind backstabbing
    well, that's what I mean by playing co-op, backstabbing my friends

The game will have Player matches so you and your friends can play along.

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    The game will have Player matches so you and your friends can play along.
    Yes, but I would like to have this option in the demo. Sure, it's not the full version but at least allow me to play with my friends.

...um you ask for too much. It's a demo, it's meant to give you a little taste not the whole Happy Meal, buddy.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

You do know that they are hungry people right ? they been starving for months , waiting impatiently to play this game ! ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    You do know that they are hungry people right ? they been starving for months , waiting impatiently to play this game ! ...
    Yeah, like me. I'm not going to eat until i get my hands on this game.

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    ...um you ask for too much. It's a demo, it's meant to give you a little taste not the whole Happy Meal, buddy.
    I'm simply asking for an option to party up with friends in the demo. Is that too much to ask for? its not like i'm asking for new game modes or multiplayer maps.

Question

What , you want some fries with that ? ...

What , you want some fries with that ? ...
    no, i just want the ability to party up with friends. It's going to be in the full game, we can all see that. It's just dumb how the devs didn't put that option in the demo. I honestly cannot get a good opinion of the demo if I can't play with my friends since this game seems to be more fun when you're with a group of them.

Most demos that I've played have given me an option to play in a party, there is absolutely no reason why this one shouldn't.

Rolleyes

Well i don't know , then again this isn't a game that follows same tradition and rules as most games ...

Well i don't know , then again this isn't a game that follows same tradition and rules as most games ...
    not following the same rules as other games is fine, but if it won't let me have fun then that's just dumb.

Keep it this way please!!! i usually play alone and i don't way to get matched up against stacked teams...it is about greed and betrayal so NO please don't add this, if u want to play with your friends go play player matches

Originally Posted by Ashkanan #2 of The7
    Keep it this way please!!! i usually play alone and i don't way to get matched up against stacked teams...it is about greed and betrayal so NO please don't add this, if u want to play with your friends go play player matches
    exactly.
    the poster's one of those guys that need to get his mates to triple team you

ONE WORD: baby

Originally Posted by kelly is belly
    exactly.
    the poster's one of those guys that need to get his mates to triple team you

ONE WORD: baby
    Exactly...this should apply for every game, seriously, ranked means ranked so you have to work your way to get good against the world, if u just want fun play unranked (player matches)

Exactly...this should apply for every game, seriously, ranked means ranked so you have to work your way to get good against the world, if u just want fun play unranked (player matches)
    its a free for all people need to learn how to play FA

well then put *** player matches in the demo. that's what i'm essentially asking for. If i can't party up with my buds then I really can't have fun.

Thumbs Up

Your sense of entertainment must be IO's priority list then ! ...

23. I believe if you look to the side when you're choosing the Fragile Alliance you will see options for Xbox Live parties, so in the full version I'm sure this functionality will be available in the full product. Just enjoy the taste we've got now and prepare yourself for august!

Originally Posted by Zidrien
    100% agree with that.