Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last

Thread: Futuristic Wear - DX:HR Wardrobe Design

Futuristic Wear - DX:HR Wardrobe Design

Futuristic Wear - DX:HR Wardrobe Design

I've been looking for futuristic or modern clothes and other apparel for some time - with little success. So, does futuristic clothing exist, or is it just something you get to see in the movies? Most of the stuff you can easily find on the net is that "cyberpunk -crap", that looks more like it's a prop from a B-grade horror movie than actual casual wear.

What I'm asking you to do is to look for actual futuristic stuff and post it here! Let it be clothes, watches, sunglasses... whatever cyberish.

I'll give an example of what were looking for:

Equilibrium cleric coat

Adams clothing

JC Denton (drawing)

And by the way, do you think that JCs trenchcoat was a leather trench or of another textile material?

*Moderator Updates*

Internet article: "Video Games Are The New Clothing Trend" / April 14, 2011

http://gamerant.com/video-game-cloth...mo-robk-79139/
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Even cyborgs of the future neat to look cool. Just take a look at Adam Jensen to see how it’s done. If you’re into cyberpunk, Musterbrand will also be releasing a line of clothing for Deux Ex: Human Revolution later this year. Stay tuned for details on the clothing lines and online shop for that.

The clothing is actually stylish and cool, and this is undoubtedly just the beginning as we start seeing tons of legitimate apparel, beyond the standard printed Tees everyone has nowadays.

I'll start with some very cool, futuristic sunglasses by Oakley - they actually resemble those of Adam!

Split jacket

Scalpel

Nanowire (the name :droool )

Jawbone

Good thread, I've been looking around also, keep the links coming!

Kinda looks like the suits of the soldiers in DX:HR.

Originally Posted by Kohtalo
    I'll start with some very cool, futuristic sunglasses by Oakley - they actually resemble those of Adam!

Split jacket

Scalpel

Nanowire (the name :droool )

Jawbone
    I have a pair of the top ones...haha...And yes my vision is augmented.

Split jacket looks awesome. Do you wear those on with casual wear, or only for sports use?

I'd say these are the closest to Adam's glasses. At least, for anyone whose vision isn't augmented. With proper software, this set can display contextual information over surrounding objects, form virtual windows, and do many other nifty things. All in full stereo 3D. In addition to all that, they can operate in near IR, doubling as night vision goggles if you happen to have an IR flashlight.

Not much of a DX resemblance, but still pretty high-tech look:

http://theawesomer.com/monarchy-hoody-sweater/8033/

Where are those from? A link would be much appreciated.

BOY STAR, Japan Style series.

Dayamn, looks just like it came from HR.
    "It would appear to be severe head trauma." ... "From what?"
    "Multiple Face-Palming..."

Any ideas where to get those online? No luck through Google thus far.
    As a fashion person myself I've always really liked the way Monarchy designs their clothing, such a major shame though how few stores sell their stuff nowadays on a global scale.
    Trying to find that hoody sweater ATM, it seems to be sold out in most places... What a shame.
    Oh and speaking of fashion in Japan, I'd say its one of the leading countries when it comes to futuristic wear, I highly suggest you go shopping in Tokyo because you can find TONS of goodies there
    The designers & art people at EM clearly know their craft, major props to them for recognizing and embracing those futuristic elements already found in todays fashion, then taking them further with their own spin on it. Especially in terms of the whole Renaissance approach.

Your best bet is probably ebay or other such internet auction sites. I came across the Boy Star stuff on the polish allegro.pl.

I'm digging this myself.
    If you want to make enemies, dumb something down

Some if looks a bit gay for my taste, but other stuff looks ultra cool.

Check out this site and the various links - some interesting clothing - like a cat sown onto a shirt - weird!

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...%E2%98%86.html
    "It looks like Adam is stalking a fat S&M enthusiast with a leaf blower. http://www.abload.de/img/6dmut.jpg" spm1138

Originally Posted by Decard

Hi ...do you have a link for this?

^ Is this girl or guys clothing?
    "It looks like Adam is stalking a fat S&M enthusiast with a leaf blower. http://www.abload.de/img/6dmut.jpg" spm1138

Originally Posted by Kodaemon
    BOY STAR, Japan Style series.
    Thanks! I just bought one of these off eBay.de. They're suspiciously cheap...

How about...

I bought the other one. It's just 22€.

Splendid, shoulda thought of Ebay before.
    Looks like I'll be doing some heavy browsing & shopping there VERY soon

Originally Posted by TrickyVein
    How about...

I.....need....that.....outfit.

thanks!!!
    the telescopic evolution paradigm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxX-Z6w3p4

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last