Thread: Where is it?

Where is it?

Where is it?

I have been emailed with a token key and have just been on Xbox Live but can't see a Kane & Lynch Dog Days demo anywhere, where is it?

Originally Posted by MaceUk
    I have been emailed with a token key and have just been on Xbox Live but can't see a Kane & Lynch Dog Days demo anywhere, where is it?
    Didn't you get the instructions?

YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN ACCESS TO THE KANE & LYNCH 2 EXCLUSIVE DEMO

Use the unique Token code below to download the Exclusive demo from Xbox LIVE Marketplace, from Thursday 1st July. You will be one of the first in the world to experience the relentless action and innovative multiplayer of this standout shooter, while having the opportunity to play online with the game’s developers.

Demo content:
    • Play as psychopath Lynch, on the run from the Shanghai Underworld in the single-player campaign
    • Sharpen your heist skills in new Arcade Mode
    • All-encompassing access to the highly anticipated Multiplayer modes – Fragile Alliance, Undercover Cop and Cops & Robbers

Your token code is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Become part of an exclusive Kane & Lynch 2 community
    • Take on the developers in all 3 multiplayer modes
    • Post your questions direct to the developers on the demo forum
    • Look out for more details on the game site and through infocasts in-game.

See you there!

-------------------------

Is all I got.....

Originally Posted by MaceUk
    You have to enter the code where you redeem Microsoft points or Xbox live memberships, then it'll let you download it.

Thanks, sorted now.